What Have You Done For Me Lately

Discussion in 'Game Summaries' started by SuperBowlNachos, Jul 26, 2012.

1. SuperBowlNachos

SuperBowlNachos Walk On

Warning for those who are new or forgot. These are 100% biased.

1. Michigan
    AJ finally has his Wolverines and is having quick success with them. In a shocking fashion UM beat down South Carolina by 35 in week 3 adn then took down Wisconsin in week 4. Two huge user wins against some elite competition is good enough to put them at #1.

2. USC
    This team is rolling over everyone. Matt Barkley will win the Heisman if his elite performanc continues. USC is 4-0 including a big win over Arkansas by 3 to start off the season. Their only challenge the rest of the season should be against Oregon in week 11. A nice victory over Arkansas was a surprise to me as I figured USC wouldn't have it in them.

3. Illinois
    I skipped right over them initially thinking they would be 3-1 or 2-2. Well shit, had no idea they beat down Stanford in overtime. Easily the biggest surprise of the season for me. There is still a huge talent gap and it's a long season. They still get to play Wisconsin, Michigan, and Ohio State. NDColts was the only one brave enough to take a cupcake team. This game is awesome. They aren't ranked in either poll despite being 4-0.

4. Arkansas
    They have a loss, but they have played much tougher competition. A 3 point loss to USC is the same as squeaking out a come from behind 4 point win against Western Michigan(Oregon). They have also taken down Georgia, Florida, and Alabama.

5. Wisconsin
    Big win over Missouri, then a disappointing loss to the might Wolverines for what was probably the B1G Championship game. Wisconsin is still in the hunt for the conference and national championship despite the loss. They just can't falter against Illinois in week 7 or against a crappy CPU team.

6. Oregon
    Sonn has coached some great teams in the past(Oklahoma), but could never really do anything with them(got owned by me, matrix and dnf). Now is in a pansy conference. Oregon is 4-0 right now, but as I said before had to come from behind to beat Western Michigan and has yet to player a user. Sonn needs to learn to beat the big dogs, against Texas last year he either got blown out or lost in the final seconds.

7. Missouri
    Unfortunately for Missouri they have a sim loss against South Carolina. It most likely would have been a win for the Tigers. Matrix won a NC with Mizzou last year so we know it's possible to win their. Sitting at 3-2 already it probably won't be this year.

8. Texas A&M
    Aggy is doing about how I thought. Although I was surprised by the loss to SMU. Even more surprised I was that they took down the mighty Ohio State, the team bri passed up for A&M. Bri loves running the ball much like myself and Christine Michael is one of the best in the league.

9. South Carolina
    Duke ftl. It's been a bad start for the 'Cocks as they started and finished their season a lot faster then they expected. It was Nacho's first time as their coach and I hear that it happens to everyone. Nonetheless things are on the bright side for SC. They got blown out by Michigan, but after a BS sim win against Mizzou they are currently 3-0 in SEC play.

10. Cal
    Up and down for the Golden Bears. Lost by 10 to Arizona, but then lost force USC to score 21 in the 4th and only lose by 7. I see big things in their future. As they #1 team picked they can't be a bottom dweller this entire release.

11. Stanford
    Pfffftttt. Losing to Illinois and then Notre Dame? C'mon son! Stanford has a tough road ahead of them with USC, Oregon and Cal on the horizon. They should be more then capable of winning in this conference.

12. Ohio State
    You lost to texas a&m. You might be 12 all year.

• Like Like x 1
  2. SuperBowlNachos

SuperBowlNachos Walk On

and I do this at work, so bold is the most I can pretty much do in formatting.

3. sonn

sonn Walk On

Oklahoma never lost to Texas Tech you douche.

4. dnf913

dnf913 Walk On

Nice read. Fine with my placement, updated power rankings will be out later tonight, will be interesting to see the differences.

5. SuperBowlNachos

SuperBowlNachos Walk On

keyword, Texas Tech

6. maverickfp

maverickfp Walk On

pretty sure if you look at the individual ratings (which, of course, don't matter) A&M is actually better than OSU on offense.

7. PAgamer07

PAgamer07 We're the ship without a storm

Lol @ the suckeyes

8. SuperBowlNachos

SuperBowlNachos Walk On

WHUDFML ----Power
    1. Michigan ---- USC
    2. USC ----------Michigan
    3. Illinois -------Illinois
    4. Arkansas ---Oregon
    5. Wisconsin --Arkansas
    6. Oregon -----Wisconsin
    7. Missouri -----Texas A&M
    8. Texas A&M --South Caroina
    9. S. Carolina --Ohio State
    10. Cal --------- Missouri
    11. Stanford ---Stanford
    12. Ohio State -Cal

Illinois we both have at #3. Stanford both at #11. The biggest difference was 3 and that was for Missouri at 7/11 and Ohio State at 9/12

formatting. blah.

Last edited: Jul 27, 2012
  9. AJ Hart MN

AJ Hart MN Marseille - TFL Season 1 Champions

I love biased opinions :p