1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

what i need help with in the next 2 hrs before FAs open is this:

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by natedawg212000, Jan 25, 2010.

1. natedawg212000

natedawg212000 New Orleans Saints

what i need help with in the next 2 hrs before FAs open is this:

what i need help with to make this work tonight is...

1. to make a post that tells everyone to release their players that they cut.

2. Then i need someone to make sure that all players that were cut in the list, were physically cut and if they werent then to give me a list to cut them myself. and...

3. last i need someone to pm and psn all the ppl who completed trades and tell them to sign/release those guys because that will be allowed after i get past the draft.

2. Jeremy

Jeremy The ONLY 2 time OMFL CHampion!!!!

I have done #1 earlier tonite.
    I can start on #2 and someone wants to help we can knock it out quick.I will start with the AFC/NFC North then move to the AFC/NFC South. If someone wants to take A/N East and West.
    I can pm the guys but I have no ps3 access right now.

3. Big D

Big D Walk On

I am not at home right now I'm on the road on my blackberry. I won't be home for about 4 hours but I'll sure help then if you still need it.

4. natedawg212000

all teams releases are posted, i am going to go ahead and sim the draft and then when i get a list before bed ill make sure everyone posted is actually released.

5. natedawg212000

the draft is running now. this is gonna take a while

6. cadepetty247

cadepetty247 Walk On

nate im in a ncaa game when im done ill msg you