What is Diamond Dynasty?!?! SPECULATION

Discussion in 'The Sandlot - The Show '15 OL' started by Emmdotfrisk, Jan 11, 2012.

1. Emmdotfrisk

Emmdotfrisk Working half days on my days off.

Well we heard Ramone say it (below)... What does everyone think it might be?!?!

2. Emmdotfrisk

Me guess....

My guess is that the Diamond Dynasty is an online franchise type of gameplay mode where you compete against other random users to progress your team. Basically you start with a default team and play online.

As you play through the season against online opponents, your everyday GM tasks and player movement is consistent with an offline franchise. You build a team from scratch (default) online, and can get multiple years into the generation of your team through playing, GM moves, drafts, and etc.

I can envision when you log on you see a 162 game season where you can play games, sim games, make roster moves, etc. When you want to play a game its like a "play now" game but it searches for an opponent that is consistent with the matchup on your schedule. Similar to Madden Ultimate teams you can also play the computer.

The more you progress through the season, and multiple seasons, the moves and progression received only affects your team and not your random opponents. This making it possible that you may play someone that is in year 10 of their diamond dynasty while you may be in your 2nd.

So in a nutshell, the diamond dynasty is an online franchise mode shell with the ability to play every game on your schedule against an opponent who is doing the same as you.

I know this is a long shot, but its a guess lol

• Like Like x 1
  3. G_T_G

G_T_G BEAR DOWN

Sounds cool.. has definitely piqued my interest.. if it took that long to get right - you know it has to be pretty original and well done.

4. Emmdotfrisk

yeah I hope so, this has the potential to totally change TCBL plans but I am not sure. My guess it is a way to play perpetually online through multiple seasons, but without the process of finding and scheduling 1 opponent in your league....essentially what makes TSO great.

• Like Like x 3
  5. BobJr

BobJr To each their own

Featured Threads:

Exciting..but also has me a bit worried..

6. Emmdotfrisk

What's to worry?

7. Colemanchu

Colemanchu GOAT SPLITTER

Would they do an online team play mode like FIFA and Madden have?

8. Emmdotfrisk

they already have something like that, but a full 12 on 12 would be nuts....especially if you only conrolled your player in the field and at bat. I would love to do that lol

9. County5

County5 Practice? I mean c'mon..

I think Emm's Idea should be sent to EA and be implemeted immediately whatever the cost

10. PepperNY

PepperNY Fear the Spear

thankfully EA doesnt make this game lol, Sony does

11. Emmdotfrisk

2k's license runs out after this year, heard rumors or EA picking it up for MVP

12. PepperNY

PepperNY Fear the Spear

I just havent been impressed with EA as of lately mainly relating to Madden. I did love MVP 2005 and still have it for PC. I know I'll never buy another baseball game made by 2k but I would give MVP a try if they ever got back into baseball

13. Emmdotfrisk

I am quite impressed with Madden's upgrades. Sure the absence of OF sucks...but everything else I like

14. PepperNY

PepperNY Fear the Spear

arent you required to say that since your an ea game changer haha.

In all seriousness, I dont really play Madden except online and I pray for the day when they bring Madden back to the PC so I can play in a true franchise league again.

Can you beleive they still have guys playing Madden 08 on PC because its the last game that had a true franchise to play for leagues: http://www.smashmouthmadden.net/

15. County5

County5 Practice? I mean c'mon..

[​IMG]Ohh, I knew that

blonde moment