What is great about H@W

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by N0TABumblebee, Jun 18, 2016.

1. N0TABumblebee

N0TABumblebee Walk On

So, iBO had made a thread not too long ago challenging us to post more content, so this is my accepting the challenge.

Recently, I joined another league so I can get some extra user practice in. Upon joining, I noticed a lot of things that weren't present that a lot of us probably take for granted that we have here at H@W.

The first thing I noticed that was missing was the lack of community. In our league, we are constantly posting things about madden that are interesting. Whether it's discussing the new features of Madden 17, the ever popular "Madden School", discussing the upcoming NFL season, or just shooting the shit in general. H@W is more than just a league it's a community and I definitely sensed that the moment I joined up.

The other big thing I noticed that we have that some other leagues may not is a sense of sportsmanship. The guys here at H@W have a great level of respect for each other, and that is not something to be granted.

So, what are your favorite things about H@W? What have you noticed that we have that others might not?

• Like Like x 5
  2. Freakskull

Freakskull Lobsters are mermaids to scorpions.

I agree 100%. I would add our sliders - It feels like a real game length and number of plays, unlike some leagues that only have like 4 or 5 possessions.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. hskr8128

hskr8128 Walk On

Featured Threads:
    The things that keep me interested in HAW is the comradery and sense of community. I have now been playing with some of you guys for almost 2 years and seen some players improve dramatically in their play.

That and sim seasons. Not many leagues do sim seasons but I love it. It allows you to get deeper into the franchise and just makes teambuilding that much more fun IMO.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. TMo Boise

TMo Boise Walk On

Along with everything you said, I would add that H@W emulates how the NFL is actually played. Most games I've played "outside", are 95% pass plays and stacking the box.

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. Freakskull

Freakskull Lobsters are mermaids to scorpions.

Another thing just occurred to me - PARITY. 10 different champions, never a back to back champ. Some leagues I look at have 2 or 3 people winning all the time. Having so many different champions kinda gives the impression ANYONE can win!

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1