What is the most important position on your team?

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Emmdotfrisk, Jul 4, 2010.

1. Emmdotfrisk

Emmdotfrisk Working half days on my days off.

What is the most important position on your team?

As we get closer to the season it's time to start thinking about our opponents. So the question is....

let's get some chatter goin!

2. Emmdotfrisk

Emmdotfrisk Working half days on my days off.

I will go first. With the hawkeyes there are a few positions that are key but by for the most important is the runningback. Without the a threat at RB it is Not likely that the hawks can open up the passing game. Personally MLB is the most important position for me. I like to user the MLB and need a solid athlete to stop the run and pass.

3. KnightNoles

KnightNoles Learn to Compete

Offense: established running game and then a big, tall fast receiver that I can go to whenever I want.

Defense: Either gotta be a LB or SS the two positions I control.

4. T2

T2 Smarter than your average bear!

The Defensive line is the most important part of any team T2Express coaches. Fast and Strong providing a shut down run and forcing bad passes allowing points via the Defense is the key to winning Championships.

5. Diddy81

Diddy81 Walk On

I gotta have a nice QB with great awareness and accuracy

on Defense having a free safety that can cover ground a SS that is a head buster in run support is what I look for.

6. BG

BG On The Rize!

I'm with T2 on this one, the defensive line controls the game. I need a punishing defensive front with big, sure tackling LBS. And yeah, there is the smash mouth running game!!!

7. Cimmy24

Cimmy24 Candy Ass Self

Frisk and I share the same mentality. If I don't have a good running game, there isn't much chance for me. With Royster, Green, and Dukes...I am good for quite some time.

On defense, it's all about the line backers. I have had the most success controlling the LB. If not, then DE.

8. controllerabuser

controllerabuser Purple People Eaters

QB for me. I need to be able to pick up the key 3rd downs to keep the chains moving.

9. Diddy81

Diddy81 Walk On

this has been the difference when CA beats me . . .

10. H22APWRD94

H22APWRD94 RG3 Bandwagon

MLB. The position makes or breaks my defense. On offense, I would have to go RB. Anybody that was in BFR knows what I mean.

Mike

11. T2

Lies --- Punt Returner... should be your most important position. (y) (y) :confused: :eek: :HoosierHoo:

12. HackGolfer

HackGolfer Administrator

Its all about WRs and QBs while running the spread at Mizzou. If I don't have some height and speed at wideout or a QB that can hit water when he falls out of a boat, then I might as well just punt on 1st down every possession.

13. T2

i m sure you will be doing this quite often. :eek:

14. jca312

jca312 Walk On

Gotta have an athletic quarterback with halfway decent accuracy to run RichRod's spread. Defense we need guys EVERYWHERE!!! I'm gonna have to recruit my ass off, looking forward to the challenge though.