What is your team still missing?

Discussion in 'The Dirty Dozen' started by DirtycashDylan, Jan 31, 2012.

1. DirtycashDylan

DirtycashDylan I came here to scheme and chew bubblegum...

Alternatively, what would you sign in year 1 if you could sign anyone/type of recruit (outside of QB)?

The answer to both questions are the same for me-a bulldozing TE. This time last year I might have said a stud RB who could be my offense while I built up my defense, but I feel like I can run with anyone anymore.

I signed TE Cain a few years ago and he's a monster in the passing game but falls on his face when I try to run behind him. I love to run off tackle behind twin TEs and I haven't really been able to have success this year since those guys always get shucked to the side. My lack of a TE isn't aided by the fact that TE is such a hard position to recruit, imo. Like centers, the cpu teams aren't going to overlook them.

A close 2nd for me would be a disrupting DE who could rush the passer.

2. johngalt11

johngalt11 Walk On

My team is missing an OL. If I could get anything it would probably the best O'linemen I could find

But my team is weak and I need help in a lot of spots. Would love a bad ass WR or even a shut down corner.

3. DirtycashDylan

DirtycashDylan I came here to scheme and chew bubblegum...

How about if you took over a team that was equally terrible across the board and you can take one stud. What position would you want?

4. TheCrumbIsHere

TheCrumbIsHere Walk On

Initially I would have said a speedy running back. However, I seem to have decent luck turning ok running backs into something serviceable. I'd definitely say a QB that can actually throw the ball accurately. lol.

5. Steamer43

Steamer43 Cleveland Steamer

I haven't had a decent quarterback with my entire time in H4Y. I'm takin a chance on an ATH this class that will hopefully pay off. I don't think I have one other hole outside of that but the quality of my OL, DL, and LB units could improve.

6. johngalt11

johngalt11 Walk On

probably a DE

7. Full Moon Fever

Full Moon Fever Champion of Standards

Free Safety. I've never had much of a problem gaining yards and scoring points, but defense has been another story and it's infuriating to give up the deep ball because my safety was too slow or not in position to make a play. Id love to have a field general back there that could take away half the field on 3rd and long situations.