What matchup are you looking forward to the most?

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Bucs, Jul 5, 2011.

1. Bucs

Bucs GT: ThruTheSmoke47

For me its my week 1 match up against Maryland, im gonna enjoying going into JFace907 's house and enjoying some turtle soup. Also looking forward to Oregon-Oregon St out in the pac 12... Kasper beat joeptc in their first Michigan-Ohio St match up if i remember correctly and there was a big talent differential between the two. So that one is really unpredictable.

2. Danthraxxx

Danthraxxx Walk On

I just can't wait to play anyone other than JFace907, I have played him 3 times and I big suge once before he left lol, somebody new please!

3. Kapono

Kapono Walk On

I'm most lookin forward to the pac12 battles. Joe, kasper, jandy, and I should have a lot of competitive matchups. By the way ill be coming home from my vacation tomorrow night

4. jandy

jandy Walk On

jasonkapono24 and I have had some pretty great matchups... I look forward to some more

5. I Peench

I Peench Caught in the hustle

Looking forward to my matchup against Bulldog ...who hasnt scored an offensive touchdown on me since G.W. Bush was in office. I keeed...I'm sure he'll get the best of me in '12. Either way, always interesting when we play.

Outside of myself and the ACC, I'm looking at seeing how some of the new guys are doing. H0TT NIKKELs v ctvolfan looks to be a good one.

6. ctvolfan

ctvolfan Vol for Life!!

Cant really say that I am looking forward to one single game. Of course the big non conference game against UGA Bulldog .. As well as my cpu match against Bama.. But most of all just looking forward to playing the game all together. This seems like a great OD and look forward to getting it started

7. Kasper

Kasper The Ghost Himself

bucsfan047 hit the nail on the head for me; the Civil War will be a huge game with me and joeptc every single year. I am also looking forward to the matchup with UNC and@I Peench because I know that will be a great measuring stick for my Beavers (lol Beavers). Hell, I can't leave out the (hopeful) matchup with jasonkapono24 because we have been tossing a little banter back and forth for a while now.

8. H0TT NIKKELs

H0TT NIKKELs Walk On

I would have to say the match up im looking most forward to is my game against the Ducks. I think it will be a gauge of my defense. Speed Option vs Power Option...lol

9. Danthraxxx

Danthraxxx Walk On

I can't wait to steam roll the Big10 :p

• Like Like x 1
  10. Mike E

Mike E Earth Rocker

Yeah, Kasper, definetly looking forward to our games. PLus @jasonkapono and jandy and our PAC-12 battles should be greatness.

11. Kasper

Kasper The Ghost Himself

Agreed, I would be really surprised if us West Coast coaches are able to put together many perfect seasons with the guys we have out here.

12. JFace907

JFace907 Ron F'n Swanson

I can't say i'm looking forward to any matchups past my season opener. bucsfan047 and i have had our battles (including an 8OT affair), so to open my schedule up with him is exciting enough

13. I Peench

14. Mike E

Mike E Earth Rocker

15. I Peench

You a steer or queer? Hear thats all they got...

16. Mike E

Mike E Earth Rocker

Bullshit, private! I bet you could suck a golf ball through a garden hose!

17. Kasper

Kasper The Ghost Himself

18. Mike E

Mike E Earth Rocker

one of my favorite parts of one of my road trips was driving across South Dakota. Something very relaxing about its emptiness.

Badlands were beautiful, and coming into Rapid City is a great driving experience.

19. Bucs

having lived both coasts now i can officially say the East coast is better. West coast aint bad either though.

20. Kapono

Kapono Walk On

I like anywhere but where I live: South Florida. Although I guess bucsfan likes South Florida. I like Tallahassee but it seems a little too country for me.

21. I Peench

Hahah yeah it was just the first link to appear in my google search. Tryin to ignite a fire here. ACC > all

And big 10? Who cares. Thats why nobody wanted in that conference except ANTRHAX

LESSSGO!!!

22. Bucs

lol why dont you like south florida?

23. Kapono

Kapono Walk On

Mostly just the old people lol. I work on at an ice cream shop on Atlantic Ave which is I think pretty similar to Las Olas in Ft. Lauderdale except I know Atlantic is just full of old people. I just want to live in a place where the people are friendly and Delray Beach just isn't it. Move me to where the people are somewhat nice. Here you're old, rich, and stuck up.

I'd say the places I like the most would be the south, midwest, or northwest although I've never lived anywhere but here (and Tallahassee)

24. Bucs

oh yeah Delray Beach is horrible when it comes to old people. My friend works at a walgreens in boynton beach in the pharmacy and i used to hang out up there back in HS sometimes. I used to work on Las Olas, you get the older rich people but you also get the middle class down to earth people their on Vaca as well as the ghetto people from the surrounding neighborhoods lol so its a nice mix.

25. Kasper

Kasper The Ghost Himself

except one of the greatest football programs in the history of college football, but I see what you mean

And I'm thinkin the Pac 12's where its at. New flavor over here on the west coast!