What offense style have you been working with?

Discussion in 'The Tradition' started by HotRod, Jul 14, 2010.

1. HotRod

HotRod You ain't bout dat life!

Featured Threads:
    What offense style have you been working with?

What style or styles have you been working on? Any specific playbooks you have been enjoying?

I have been working with multiple and spread (pass first variety). I've thoroughly enjoyed working with Notre Dame and Oklahoma's playbooks. I think I'm going to end up going with Oklahoma since I don't want to totally abandon under center formations. Oklahoma's PB give me the best of both worlds and allows me to be effective with different play styles.

2. Blaza

Blaza In Arsene Wenger I Trust

I haven't really focused on any playbooks in particular, but I've been tinkering around with a ball control balanced spread attack. USF has way more speed than I thought so I'm trying to work on a ways to get the ball to my playmakers in space, but I also want to stay true to my philosophy of safer throws and ball-control. I usually use alot of clock and don't hike the ball early on the playclock very often. This will probably continue despite the spread look.

One area I really want to improve on is running outta the shotgun. So far I have been able to reel off some nice scampers--with the locomotion, it's harder for defenses to spread out in nickel/dime and still be in position to make the tackle on the RB in space. Exactly how it should be. I have a running QB, but I want to limit the amount of shots he takes, so we will have to see how many carries he actually gets.

3. jms493

jms493 Veteran Member

Stanford worked last year and is working again this year. Very familiar and fits my style of play. Lots of different formations.

4. Mogriffjr

Mogriffjr Walk On

Featured Threads:
    I might stick with Rutgers from the start. I kinda like some of the plays in there.

5. mgamcbro

mgamcbro Walk On

fleXbox One for me cause i love to run the ball and play defense