1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

What playbook and defense?

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by DC, Nov 17, 2010.

1. DC

DC Shake n Bake

Are you guys running? Is it working out for you!

2. ThePaw

ThePaw I'm so seasonal it hurts, baby!

I'm using Nebraska playbook (love the power formations like JumboZ and Iform Tackle Over and also the plays out of shotgun)

3-4 Defense. First time I have ever used it and i'm loving it. I get a lot more pressure on the QB this way and if my linebackers didn't blow chunks I could tackle HBs in the backfield as well.

3. titangator

titangator Walk On

Maryland and 4-3

4. DC

DC Shake n Bake

Nice elaboration there Titan lol

5. BTown

BTown Walk On

As of right now, I am using Georgia's offense and the 3-4. I like the pro-style offense of Georgia when I have a decent runningback but this year I might try out some other styles.

The 3-4 suits the way I like to recruit. I like bringing in fast DE and moving them to OLB or using multiple MLB depending on down and distance...

6. alemic

alemic Walk On

Im using the Ohio State playbook with the 4-3... I will probably switch back to the 3-4 but Ohio State always has talented ends and DT so I'm not sure 3-4 would suit this team