What Player is your most exciting?

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Bucs, Jul 7, 2011.

1. Bucs

Bucs GT: ThruTheSmoke47

Another convo starter...

What player are you most excited to get on the field or what player will be the most exciting on your team?

For The Canes it will probably be HB's Lamar Miller and Mike James forming a solid one two lighting/thunder type punch or Speedy WR Travis Benjamin, have a feeling im gonna need to perfect my short routes because my starting QB only has an 80 accuracy but a 93 THP.

I also think im going to embrace Miami's god awful pro combats and use them as my default home and away jerseys for year 1.

2. I Peench

I Peench Caught in the hustle

Ugh, this question pains me. I don't have many. In real life, UNC's Zach Brown is a 6-2 230 pound OLB, a projected 1st rounder, and an ABSOLUTE FREAK of an athlete. Has the teams fastest 40 time, clocking a consistent 4.3. It'd be fun to have him rated correctly and FLY all over the field with an OLB with low 90s speed, but he's not even really on the roster (their starting OLB have speeds in the high 70s). So, from that standpoint, probably Dwight Jones. 6'5 WR who is reminiscent of MSU's Plaxico Burress.

3. Kasper

Kasper The Ghost Himself

James Rodgers (brother of Jacquizz) will definitely be mine on offense, returning and going to try to find all sorts of ways to get him involved on O.

Defensively I'm not 100% who will be the leader

4. Kapono

Kapono Walk On

On defense for Utah it's Brian Blechen who in the game is a SS rated as an 87. In real life he was moved to a LB position, but more of a hybrid player. He has speed and power and might be seen in different positions including punt returns for me. And he's only a sophomore

On offense, it's Jordan Wynn, junior QB. At 6'1", 195 he doesn't have the perfect size. He is a decent runner with 86 speed and 70 acceleration. He fits my style with 86 throw accuracy and is capable of running a few option plays. His carrying is just a 44 so I'll probably stay in the pocket a lot.

My offense is usually focused around a feature RB or a 2-RB system and I like to have at least 1 power running back. I have that with 83 overall junior, Thretton Palamo. That's the ex-rugby player who is going to play his 1st season of college football. Palamo is 6'2" 222 in the game, but weighs 240 in real life. He has a good mix of speed and power.

Bucs, I'm sure you are aware Storm Johnson transferred to UCF. So that's a blow to the future of Miami HB's even though Lamar Miller is only a sophomore also.

5. Kapono

Kapono Walk On

Gator Heavy, spread wildcat, and fleXbox One QB?

6. Kasper

Kasper The Ghost Himself

I'm too old school on offense. Was thinking more a jet sweep here or there hahaha.

But wildcat would certainly be an option.... mostly just a solid mix of bubbles and screens. Possibly put him at rb for a screen now and then to get him in space.

7. Kapono

Kapono Walk On

Yeah I know, I wonder with enough work if I could ever be able to run the spread option well. But I probably won't even try

8. Bulldog

Bulldog Coach Richt is my Dawg!

Aaron Murray

9. Mike E

Mike E Earth Rocker

LaMichael James

10. jandy

jandy Walk On

Matt Barkley

11. Kapono

Kapono Walk On

2 word answer

12. Bucs

yeah sucks to see him go but im thinking ill move Soph Eduardo Clements back to his natural position at HB with his 95 speed if push comes to shove, and Mike James is a JR too so ill have time to bring in some more depth.

13. Kasper

Kasper The Ghost Himself

14. Kasper

Kasper The Ghost Himself

btw I Peench when are those previes getting released?

15. jandy

jandy Walk On

16. Bulldog

17. I Peench

As soon as I get all oft hem. I'm going to post what I have tonight or tomorrow night.

• Like Like x 2
  18. Bucs

who are we missing from?

19. jandy

jandy Walk On

I plan on waiting until the game comes out before I do mine

20. ctvolfan

ctvolfan Vol for Life!!

I agree I was planning on waiting till the game did come out before doing my preview.

21. Bulldog

Ya i think we had agreed to wait until the game came out so we could see rosters etc.

22. Bulldog

Can we get a template or something like one to help the newer guys out and anyone that doesn't understand what we want?

If you don't want to draw one up Steve we can skype it up and come up with something or whatever you have in mind.

23. I Peench

I'm in the process of moving, so I might be out of commission for the next 2-3 days. I have NO idea what my internet situation will be, but I'll be able to get on Skype from my phone sow e'll figure out. Praying I don't miss time when this game drops. I'm sort of bumming around looking for places to stay last minute via craigslist. Anyone here from the DC area? haha

24. Bulldog

lol i may not have the game until Wednesday or Thursday so all good. We will get the previews up soon after the release.

25. Danthraxxx

Danthraxxx Walk On

Little tardy here but my most exciting player is freshman QB Braxton Miller, he is from my hometown so that's a big plus for me to get to use him in OD