What position will you absolutely need in recruiting next season?

Discussion in 'The Deuce' started by JrRawlins, Oct 1, 2010.

1. JrRawlins

JrRawlins People hate me cause they aint me...

What position will you absolutely need in recruiting next season?

For me its QB.. Cosh is a senior and my backup Ranieri is a senior also.. and my backups behind them probably wont be ready to take the helm in a season... so a stud JUCO or a really advanced recruit is a absolute must for KSU....

2. OMlawdog

OMlawdog Going full Cheeze

I need a QB badly as well. I could use a DT and a stud WR as well. But I think I signed a decent one this year, and have a chance at another one this offseason. I have 3 senior WR's next year, so Im going to need some playmakers at those spots next offseason.

3. JrRawlins

I could use a HB to develop but QB is a absolute must for me.... it seems everywhere else i have someone waiting in the wings to pick up the mantle, but i have zero confidence in any of my backup QBs

4. Shaun Mason

Shaun Mason Somebody you used to know.

Featured Threads:
    A whole defense

5. OMlawdog

OMlawdog Going full Cheeze

My defense should be good next year, and pretty damn young. I should only have 2 Seniors starting.

6. bringbackjimmy

bringbackjimmy WTFWTTD

My defuse should be good in a yr or 2.. Alot of new talent coming in onthe dine this yr to go long with my talented CBS from the last 2 yrs.

I really need a stud hb to go along with my other backs...

7. GoGators

GoGators GT: KSherm

WR - we're in for a rude awakening with the talent drop off from the preloaded guys and the incoming recruits.

CB - Gotta get some playmakers here or else we'll have to score 70+ per game.

QB - Gabbert's probably gone after next season so we'll need to pass the torch. Have to see how Bill Hill looks when he comes in.

D line too.

8. JrRawlins

My defense should be better next year, but i am only starting 3 seniors .. which makes me hopefully that in a couple of seasons my defense could be very good....

9. JrRawlins

i said before the season i needed a QB..... it was so apparent last night it was sickening... could have hung 60 on Kansas and couldnt complete a throw... i have like 4 or 5 QBs on my list currently, one of them have to commit or i am screwed royally...

10. Jmustang1968

Jmustang1968 Walk On

I will really need olinemen... I have 3 sr starters and 2 junior starters... going to be a big transitional phase.

11. Kasper

Kasper The Ghost Himself

This - I have some transfers that will be the stars of my team next year (QB from Ohio State, DT from somewhere) but generally a whole defense. DE will be a big need for me as well.

On offense I need a couple G's, and a QB to take over once that OSU transfer has his senior year. Hoping to grab a decent one this offseason, redshirt him next year and take over after Mr. Buckeye.

12. theSANDMAN215

theSANDMAN215 Hokie, Hokie, Hokie, HI

anybody that wants to play defense is welcome to come to South Carolina.

13. Kasper

Kasper The Ghost Himself

Well shoot i held WV to 12 points, maybe its offense I need because I only scored 14 haha.

WR's are a big need for me, need someone that can be a game changer with some speed - though I have a HB with 99 speed that is 6'0 that I may look at moving out there as next year we will have a huge drop off in talent on the outside.

14. Muttcope

Muttcope 2 Own Goals and Counting

MLB--- Losing the most athletic of my LB's next year, and there is no depth what so ever.

K --- For some reason I have a RB as the top K and P on my depth chart, so we need to get some who can kick over 35 yards.

HB ---- I am not sure what direction to take the Bears, yet, but I will most likely find a way to make them into the Blackshirts of the South. So we need a staple of RB's to run a my offense.

OL---- Holy cow are we bad on the OL...

That's all not that much needed to turn this program around.