What r your thoughts on NCAA 12?

Discussion in 'Overdrive' started by ClayRocks, Jul 5, 2011.

1. ClayRocks

ClayRocks Touch The Rock

Opinions good and bad?

2. RyanC

RyanC Walk On

Pro:
    -FleXbox One running works now with the suction removed.
    -Pistol/Shotgun running is improved 200%
    -Zone coverage is a viable option
    -Custom Playbook interface looks incredible, and will create a more unique OD experience imo because people can create schemes that fit their style exactly.

Cons:
    -4-2-5 and 3-3-5 alignment still looks horrid at times

3. Kapono

Kapono Walk On

My opinion is that its weird that you made a thread name with "r" instead of "are" :D . But I haven't played the demo for 5 days now.

RyanC how do you know fleXbox One was improved?

And I love the running game and I played a good amount of zone in 11, so defensive playcalling for me will be fun. There were negatives I saw but I can't remember them now

4. RyanC

RyanC Walk On

There is an Army-Navy video and a Air Force-ND video in this thread: http://forums.traditionsportsonline.com/threads/ncaa-12-retail-i-will-have-the-game-tomorrow.57044/

5. ClayRocks

ClayRocks Touch The Rock

I havn't gotten to play the demo but maybe twice and I wasn't that impressed with the graphics. Gameplay seemed to be sped up and the tackling animations did look better. I'm glad to see running out of shotgun is improved.

6. White Walkers

White Walkers Walk On

I don't understand what everyones problems are with the graphics. Everything is improved other than the grass. The fans are improved. They look better in the stands. The player look better. The atmosphere looks better. The replay grass is phenomenal. at sometimes it does look like the grass needs to be trimmed. The only thing I have a prob with is the grass from actuall gameplay. To me that's not that big a deal. I'd take a little negative hit there if everything else is improved. The lighting is amazing also.

7. CharlestonUSC

CharlestonUSC Walk On

anyone know if gamestop is still doing that 15 dollar trade in for 11?

8. White Walkers

White Walkers Walk On

It's not necessarily 15$
    It's 40% extra when you trade in any game towards 12 and an extra 10% if you have the powerup card.

9. CharlestonUSC

CharlestonUSC Walk On

i'm going to trade it in tomorrow and see what they give me.

10. fuzzyl0gic

fuzzyl0gic No new friends

Let me know what you get for it, I'm curious.

11. White Walkers

White Walkers Walk On

Wow I just got a total of 8 dollars for NCAA 12.

12. CharlestonUSC

CharlestonUSC Walk On

yep, information i received was FALSE!!! i got an 8 dollar credit along with 10% bonus with their gamestop power up card my buddy let me use. If 12 had been an E3 promoted game then we could've gotten 40% off 12 with it, but alas it is not!

13. White Walkers

White Walkers Walk On

I just learned that it was only 40% over the weekend. Charleston we got our 10% from card and an extra 25% bc we were trading it in for 12

14. CharlestonUSC

CharlestonUSC Walk On

i'll double check when i go tomorrow with to actually trade it in and make sure they give me all my discounts. I went by today to see what my balance for the game was since i already put some money down.

Have to say i've enjoyed going this long without playing ncaa. I probably won't even get it on the 12th when it releases. I'll end up waiting until the 15th if even that soon. I know our league won't be starting until rosters drop and that probably won't be until first week of august at the earliest.

15. White Walkers

White Walkers Walk On

It won't take that long to get rosters. Should be from my experience a week and a half at the most. Who's rosters does our league download?

16. jtthirtyfour

jtthirtyfour Walk On

amazon's trade in for ncaa 11 is $11....they've also got a preorder bonus of $20 credit on amazon, so its basically $31 towards your next purchase on amazon.

17. CharlestonUSC

CharlestonUSC Walk On

it'll be up to clay i suppose on which rosters to use.

18. ClayRocks

ClayRocks Touch The Rock

TSO has a roster project going here and with all of the support and input we have here, I'm hoping ours are going to be really good. I'm not sure how long they will take to complete though. There is a forum on here specifically for the TSO roster project and a thread about each team where members can help with the development of each team. So, if you are particulally knowledgeable about your teams 2012 roster and depth chart, jump in and help out.

19. RyanC

RyanC Walk On

OS looks like they are powering through their community file, their goal is to have it ready day one

20. White Walkers

White Walkers Walk On

Nice!! I hope so!!

21. CharlestonUSC

CharlestonUSC Walk On

so did anyone realize that apparently the comisioner now has the ability to edit player ratings?!?! That blows my mind lol! I like the idea, i just never thought ea would make that a reality.

22. White Walkers

White Walkers Walk On

Your mind gets blown a lot doesn't it..

23. CharlestonUSC

CharlestonUSC Walk On

only when i'm recovering from all night benders, like today for example.