What Really Grinds My Gears

Discussion in 'Hard Knocks' started by _MG_, Nov 10, 2012.

1. _MG_

_MG_ Watching Folks Swim

Featured Threads:
    [​IMG]

You know what really grinds my gears?
    Good teams that lose because they don't run the ball.
    Perfect example this week is Indianapolis. WHY DID YOU ONLY GIVE IT TO WOODHEAD AND BROWN 7 TIMES? I know you are a passing offense, and I also realize neither Donald Brown or Danny Woodhead are all-pro backs. Still, when you completely give up on the ground game you can't expect open guys.​
    The Jaguars knew Luck was dropping back to pass all game, and they shut him down.​
    GOTTA HAVE MORE RUSHING ATTEMPTS, BABY!
    [​IMG]
    You know what else really grinds my gears?
    [​IMG]
    The underachieving Houston Texans pass rush.
    JJ Watt.
    Antonio Smith.
    Brian Cushing.
    Connor Barwin.
    Shaun Cody.
    Brooks Reed.
    In a game against Matt Ryan and the Falcons, you knew you had to get to the QB in order to win. Well you lost, and the only sack you had came from DEFENSIVE BACK KAREEM JACKSON.​
    A team this talented with this solid of a Coach being 1-7 is pathetic. This once feared defense is playing like a bunch of...well....Cowboys.​
    You know what else really grinds my gears?
    Every other division besides the AFC NORTH​
    [​IMG]
    Three teams in the AFC North have 5 wins. The Browns, Bengals and Steelers could all easily be the best team in the AFC right now. Add to that the fact that this divisions "cellar dweller" the Ravens have 3 wins (better than any last place team in the AFC....something for Papa Perry to cheer about!).​
    This is easily the best division in HK right now. And that pisses me off. Not only is the AFC North the only division in football where each of the 4 teams have each given up 165 or less total points, the Browns, Bengals and Steelers are a combined 12-2 against the AFC (not including their divisional games).​
    On behalf of the rest of the league.....SCREW YOU GUYS.​
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Nov 10, 2012
    • Like Like x 12
  2. Cole Copeland

Cole Copeland Mr. Irrelevant

Awesome post MG. Had me rolling lol

3. thegman2.0

thegman2.0 Walk On

nice man

4. pitt4life21

pitt4life21 RTJR!

I would have liked this but you made a mocking of my pass rush *clicks like* :)

5. ChaoticUT

ChaoticUT Life is Orange and White!

My run blocking grinds my gears and the fact that the two ways a passing team slows down a pass rush (draws and screens) are considered cheesy plays :(

Last edited: Nov 10, 2012
  6. BigSmooth33

BigSmooth33 Walk On

When Jeremy Maclin tears his groin and is out 26 weeks... :(