What soccer game are you buying this year?

Discussion in 'FIFA' started by Randiesel75, Aug 11, 2015.

?

What soccer game are you buying this year?

1. FIFA

75.0%
  2. PES

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. both

25.0%
  1. Randiesel75

Randiesel75 Walk On

With my limited time on the console these days, the default of buying both games may be coming to an end. With that comes a difficult choice .. what game will I be investing in for the 2016 season.

As an offline player, most time was given to PES. Although, some of the new features in FIFA have me flip flopping between choices.

2. The Richuation

The Richuation Walk On

Its a good question... having played only PES last year, I can tell you it's great on the pitch. FIFA is probably a step behind on the pitch, but has the advantage on presentation, licenses, and the ability to quickly jump into an online h2h match. Having been addicted to Football Manager 15 for the last 4 months, neither of them will offer the depth of the management sim. (Won CONCACAF Champs League with Columbus after 4 years!)

Anyway, I will probably rotate back to FIFA this year to see where they are at and play a bit more online. Although, it needs to be said that PES is the superior game from a gameplay standpoint, IMO.

• Like Like x 1
  3. nellycuz

nellycuz I'm an educated fool w/ $$ on my mind.

I hope FIFA gets an online manager mode very soon!!!

• Funny Funny x 1
  4. guayo10

guayo10 Walk On

I'd buy PES for gameplay. But I'm a sucker for licenses. Could get both, but PES would most likely collect dust. That and competitive clubbing saved FIFA for me in this cycle.

5. Randiesel75

Randiesel75 Walk On

The demo for PES is out tomorrow, really hoping to be blown away.

6. MoonBBad

MoonBBad http://twitch.tv/moonbbad

The PES debate happens every season, and every year it quickly dies (at least on this site) because clubs and the FIFA leagues on here. It just can't compete online.

Offline, who knows, but then again, I never really play those games solo anyway. So for those that do, perhaps PES deeper with the respect to a dynasty (manager) mode. However, the few times I have played FIFA manager mode, I have enjoyed it. Also, it seems to be getting even more features this year.

7. electrickeeper

electrickeeper Be Massive, My Friend

Most likely both.

FIFA for online and PES for offline.

8. elprez98

elprez98 Walk On

I'll have both for the reasons electrickeeper stated above. And actually PES plays pretty well online. It can be tough to find a game in the states though.