What the Deuce?

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Archie Griffin, Aug 17, 2011.

1. Archie Griffin

Archie Griffin Walk On

All my CPU assistance is off, and still a shit-ton of guys signed on signing day. I didn't even have anyone on my board - only my signees.

What the hell is going on?

Guess things are different this year.

2. Archie Griffin

Archie Griffin Walk On

looks like it happened to a bunch of us - maybe all of us. Sox signed four one star guys - and I know he didn't mean to do that, or set himself up to do so. I think we're all over.

3. Goose

Goose Walk On

I have the same problem here and we had the same problem in The Cathedral. I only signed 19 guys with 51 on my roster but it says I've signed 25?

4. Archie Griffin

Archie Griffin Walk On

Oh, well - if it helps out some of the guys who didn't get bonus recruits, I guess it's OK.

5. egofailure

egofailure Sim habits die hard!

I signed a garbage 2-star TE that was never on my board and 2 WR that I had dropped a while back. I immediately shit a brick and gave JCA a call. Apparently, this has been happening in leagues.

6. soxandgators

soxandgators The Gator Nation

Guys i was given 6 extra recruit

4:1stars:
    2:4stars:

I will be cutting all of these guys as i feel that i had a very LUCKY bonus list this year and dont want to take on the 2 extra 4 star players to add more quality depth. Sothe 2 guys i didnt plan on taking on will be cut. I had my original 68 list i wanted to keep. Both guys came in as very good 4 stars 1 is a 76 overall qb and the other is a 76 WR. Can i cut down to 66 players and cut the 2 60 rated guys from the original ea roster we used taking me to 66 players ? I just feel that taking these 2 guys on is too much of a advantage to my team this early. Thanks guys and gl in next seasons and recruiting

Archie Griffin