1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

What the Deuce?

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Archie Griffin, Aug 17, 2011.

1. Archie Griffin

Archie Griffin Walk On

All my CPU assistance is off, and still a shit-ton of guys signed on signing day. I didn't even have anyone on my board - only my signees.

What the hell is going on?

Guess things are different this year.

2. Archie Griffin

Archie Griffin Walk On

looks like it happened to a bunch of us - maybe all of us. Sox signed four one star guys - and I know he didn't mean to do that, or set himself up to do so. I think we're all over.

3. Goose

Goose Walk On

I have the same problem here and we had the same problem in The Cathedral. I only signed 19 guys with 51 on my roster but it says I've signed 25?

4. Archie Griffin

Archie Griffin Walk On

Oh, well - if it helps out some of the guys who didn't get bonus recruits, I guess it's OK.

5. egofailure

egofailure Sim habits die hard!

I signed a garbage 2-star TE that was never on my board and 2 WR that I had dropped a while back. I immediately shit a brick and gave JCA a call. Apparently, this has been happening in leagues.

6. soxandgators

soxandgators The Gator Nation

Guys i was given 6 extra recruit

4:1stars:
    2:4stars:

I will be cutting all of these guys as i feel that i had a very LUCKY bonus list this year and dont want to take on the 2 extra 4 star players to add more quality depth. Sothe 2 guys i didnt plan on taking on will be cut. I had my original 68 list i wanted to keep. Both guys came in as very good 4 stars 1 is a 76 overall qb and the other is a 76 WR. Can i cut down to 66 players and cut the 2 60 rated guys from the original ea roster we used taking me to 66 players ? I just feel that taking these 2 guys on is too much of a advantage to my team this early. Thanks guys and gl in next seasons and recruiting

Archie Griffin