What the NCAA Coach glitch could mean for us...

Discussion in 'The Experience' started by Hova, Aug 25, 2013.

1. Hova

Hova Live Action. YiYiYi!

I am sure you have all heard about the coaching XP glitch, where a new user joins and does not gain any XP and has no goals. From what I have heard (not 100%) it seems this is fixed for any NEW OD made after that patch, which is not us. This possibly means that if any of you quit/get booted that you will ruin the league for all of us which means any new coach will not gain XP. As for getting fired.... Drifter said this may reset the coaching table so you will not get the glitch. We will just hope and pray that firing does not trigger the glitch WHEN someone gets fired down the road.

So hopefully firing does not screw out file. What this possible means for us:

1. I really really hope you are down to play for the entire cycle and have no plans to quit the league.

2. You need to all get along and get along now because Masler may not be able to boot anyone and quitting will harm the entire file .....

So kiss and make up ;) and cross your fingers that when PSU/Iowa get canned it does not rape our file. I don't think I can handle a restart at this point.

2. UofCWildcat

UofCWildcat Bear Down!

Iowa isn't in imminent danger at the moment being 4-2. But PSU has a tough as shit schedule.

3. Fmode11

Fmode11 MVP

Currently sitting at 4-3 after a win vs Rutgers earlier today. We've won more games already this year than last :woot:! If not for an epic collapse against IBO, PSU would be 5-2 and almost bowl eligible.

4. UofCWildcat

UofCWildcat Bear Down!

Then hopefully we don't have to worry. Good win

5. jello1717

jello1717 "Those who stay will be champions." -- Bo

For now.

With an all user OD, multiple people WILL be fired eventually.

• Like Like x 2