What to do?

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by hoodlum10, May 5, 2010.

?

What should we do after the current season?

1. Play 1 more season and then break

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Just break until '11

9 vote(s)
    100.0%
  1. hoodlum10

hoodlum10 Walk On

What to do?

We have been slowing down a tad lately and the way the timing is looking if we play another season we may not have any break at all from now until when '11 drops. I'm fine either way, we can finish this season and play 1 more or just finish this one and take a break until '11 comes out. Vote and discuss in here.

The expected release date for '11 is July 13th.

2. MisterTIDE51

MisterTIDE51 Walk On

I'm voting 1 more season but like hood it doesn't matter one way or the other

3. Iron Mickey

Iron Mickey I'd take her out for some casadias

I am fine either way. We have a few guys that aren't posting much and not participating in threads and I am keeping this in mind going into 11 (changes to the roster can easily still be made).

But I am cool either way. Year 7 right now is just as exciting to me as anyother year.

4. Iron Mickey

Maybe for Year 8 we can slim the season down a bit to get thru one more and still finish in time to have a break before 11 is here.

Maybe only 3 User games and a Strict 48-hour deadline in lieu of 72 (just for Year 8)

5. GSUtiger

GSUtiger GEAUX TIGERS!!

I'm cool with one more season. i think we can still get a break before 11 drops if we go with a 48 deadline like G suggested.

6. runthepound

runthepound Get on the Bus!

One more year...one more year!

7. jca312

jca312 Walk On

I like G-Unit's idea too. I'm definitely guilty of falling off on the activity, but it isn't because of loss of interest, I've just had a lot going on lately. I'm hoping to get caught up in the next week. I'm good either way, but selfishly, I want one more year with my team, so I'm voting for that.

8. tuco418

tuco418 Older and wiser than you

I like g-unit's idea, hard 48 no matter what. Would like to play on as much as possible

9. jca312

jca312 Walk On

Are we waiting for rosters before we start '11?

10. GSUtiger

GSUtiger GEAUX TIGERS!!

When are we going to start team selection?

11. Dean

Dean Walk On

1 more season

12. Iron Mickey

Yep, hard 48 no matter what...we would knock out Year 8 and have a good few weeks to break for 11'

I'd rather not wait. The real names dont mean shit to me personally...lol. I say we start rollin like a bat out of hell and get as many seasons in 11

Soon

13. JFunk34

JFunk34 Friends may come and go, but enemies accumulate.

I say we can knock out another season.

14. jca312

jca312 Walk On

Works for me. I just saw a post in the Locker Room a week or so ago about not starting leagues for a month so rosters could be made, didn't know if that was how all TF Leagues were run. We can name our own guys anyway, if we wanted to.

15. King_CEPS_11

King_CEPS_11 Walk On

Ya we should have enough time to knock out another season.

16. runthepound

runthepound Get on the Bus!

regarding the rosters, I would rather wait a couple of weeks so that we can get some named ones. i am not saying wait on Luvtotha9's but at least until the first named ones come out. That usually takes about a 2 weeks. It also wouldn't hurt for us to get accustomed to the game, see what team we would like to run with, and what type of adjustment we need to make to the sliders.

17. shadowofanubis66

shadowofanubis66 Walk On

hard 48 is great imo. Also we are entering finals week here so that's why i haven't been posting much lately and i'm sure others are in the same boat.

18. King_CEPS_11

King_CEPS_11 Walk On

Ya I'm not gonna be available from July 23-July 31 so it would be nice if we could wait until some named rosters come out so I wouldn't have to miss any time lol but at the same time the sooner we get started the better. It would be great if luvtotha9s could get a copy early o he could start the process sooner.

19. GSUtiger

GSUtiger GEAUX TIGERS!!

I'm with RTP and King about waiting a couple weeks not for names but like King i will also be out of town from July 21 or 22 through Aug 7th

20. Iron Mickey

I say two weeks max, personally I would say a week to get accustomed and then get going.

Damn that's going to be a long time out. I hate to say it, but your gonna get screwed...lol

21. King_CEPS_11

King_CEPS_11 Walk On

Dang that sucks if we start right when it comes out. At least I will only be out for a week so I would only miss a couple of weeks, but we will see how it all works out. I hope whatever you are doing during that time is worth it lol.

22. GSUtiger

GSUtiger GEAUX TIGERS!!

Damn don't screw me bro.
    i will just need to be put on auto for the first couple of games if we advance that fast. i will still be on the site while i'm gone cause i stay checking in on my Crackberry.

I know alot fo us will be getting it during the Midnight release and if your like me your playing as soon as you get in the door.

23. King_CEPS_11

King_CEPS_11 Walk On

Ya I know I'm getting the midnight release. It has become like a tradition lol

24. GSUtiger

GSUtiger GEAUX TIGERS!!

Damn right the wife already knows the day of the midnight release i come home play with the kids for a min then off to bed so i can be at the midnight release and back home to play before a long day of work

25. Noknee

Noknee Walk On

I'm the same with JCA, the last week or so has just been killer, final projects and working full time is catching up this time of year since the semester ends soon for me. I'll have both my summaries up tonight, and sorry for not having better communication. I have just been getting up 4 going to work, going to school, coming home and sleeping. As far as seasons go, this will be my last one for this year I think, simply because I leave June 16th and will be gone until July 5th on my trip.