What to do?

Discussion in 'NCAA Football' started by BigKing, May 21, 2011.

?

What should we do?

1. Replay entire game

3 vote(s)
    42.9%
  2. Let each other score until the game is back to the same scenario

1 vote(s)
    14.3%
  3. Other

3 vote(s)
    42.9%
  1. BigKing

BigKing Enforcer of Freedom

First game of the year, User A (13th in the Nation) at User B (12th in the Nation)

Approximately 1:40 left in the 4th quarter User A has the ball at User B's 35 yardline trailing 48-44.

User A's screen says connection lost. User B's screen says opponent has quit. Both users are still talking to each other and it's clear that nobody has quit.

Should we play the whole game again? Should why try to get it back to the same scenario?

2. Wick36

Wick36 Welcome to the Jungle

probably replay it.

3. Kasper

Kasper The Ghost Himself

I'd just replay, about all you can do.

4. Bulldog

Bulldog Coach Richt is my Dawg!

If one of you were still in the game you should have simmed the remainder of the game unless both of you wanted to replay it and it was ok with the commish.

5. IrishBearcat

IrishBearcat tFC OD Commissioner

You should enter a game, and you need to get to the 35 yard line first. Make sure you win the toss.

Once there, pretend like it's the exact same scenario. If it's 6:42 in the 1st at the 35 well now it's 44-48. The game ends at 5:02 (-1:40).

Of if you don't mind a playing for the beginning you actually benefit from a fresh start. You were down 4 with under 2minutes, you get a chance to start even with 4 quarters remaining. Either one works IMO. I'd probably replay.