What To Look For: 7/11-7/21

Discussion in 'The Dugout - OOTP Online League' started by JohnnyClutch, Feb 5, 2013.

1. JohnnyClutch

JohnnyClutch They only hear my truth

[​IMG]
    Welcome to the first installment of What To Look For. This article will provide facts and stats that managers should keep their eye on during the next sim.​
    Team Series Previews:
    Arizona travels to take on a Cleveland team that has lost their last 7 games. I see this trend for the Indians continuing.​
    The Orioles are on a 6 game winning streak. Raj still talks about how he is the best in the game but this streak ends.​
    The Blue Jays on a 4 game losing streak travel to Pittsburgh to take on the Pirates. Sonn's Blue Jays get a win and the bickering between him and PA still continues from their Redshirts days.​
    Noteworthy Series:
    [​IMG]
    What is easily the most entertaining rivalry in The Dugout has a two game series during the upcoming sim. I expect raj and sonn to be on top of their game during their smack talk. Baltimore leads the series this season 2-1 and raj let's sonn know he is the better of the two.​
    Player Streaks:
    [​IMG]
    CL Luis Reyes will get more saves against Cleveland.​
    SP Matt Moore gets the win against Milwaukee.​
    The hot pitching in Seattle remains hot with games against Mets, Orioles, and A's.​
    Who's Hot/Who's Not:
    [​IMG]
    Pitchers figure out Twins RF Arthur Lawson and his hot streak comes to an end.​
    Mets 1B Ike Davis breaks out of his funk during this sim.​
    Mariners SP Tijuan Walker continues to challenge Matt Moore for the pitching Triple Crown.​
    Miami's Nicholas Huaghian moves to the bullpen and regains some control.​

• Like Like x 10
  2. PAgamer07

PAgamer07 We're the ship without a storm

Battle of Tippecanoe!

3. KnightNoles

KnightNoles Learn to Compete

This will be a great segment!

4. JohnnyClutch

Stat of the Day
    On July 21, 2018 the number 10 is the most popular jersey number worn by players on the MLB active roster. 21 players were the number 10.​

5. Timpegoose

Timpegoose Walk On

I wonder if we all get different stats of the day. Mine was consecutive years in the top 10 of a category. I was going to start a Stat of the Day thread actually lol.

6. JohnnyClutch

Thats what mine was. I researched this one.

• Like Like x 1
  7. JohnnyClutch

Was actually going to create a Do You Care? thread with random info bits like that. Then I just figured through in a stat of the day into the What to Look For thread.

8. Colemanchu

Colemanchu GOAT SPLITTER

Hmm, sorry to break it to you but Luis Reyes got demoted from the closer's role last sim so your prediction may be off. Nice write up though.

9. JohnnyClutch

Wilson Rivera?

10. NeuroticTruth

NeuroticTruth dont know , dont care

Featured Threads:
    Arizona is clearly the best team right now tbqh. If he could only learn how to beat Colorado.

11. Fmode11

Fmode11 MVP

I'll pass some notes along on Colorado. The Tigers, playing some interleague ball, swept them weed smokin' hacks 4-0 last sim.

• Like Like x 1