What To Look For: 8/1-8/11

Discussion in 'The Dugout - OOTP Online League' started by JohnnyClutch, Feb 10, 2013.

1. JohnnyClutch

JohnnyClutch They only hear my truth

[​IMG]
    We are back with the second edition of What To Look For. This version is more like look at Seattle dominating.​
    Team Streaks
    [​IMG]
    Mariners take the 14 game win streak to Tampa and have beaten Tampa all three games they faced each other this season. I see Tampa sneaking out one win in this series.​
    The Orioles are on a 9 game win streak. I see that coming to an end.​
    Player Streaks
    [​IMG]
    Seattle players dominate this list and that trend will continue.
    Luis Reyes has not blown a save since last time, probably because he is not the closer.​
    Pitching Triple Crown
    [​IMG]
    Trevor Bauer finally knocked Teheran out of first in the wins category, which is nice.​
    Hot/Cold Players
    [​IMG]
    Once again Seattle pitchers are on a hot streak. Hultzen most likely has another shutout in him because that's what he does.
    If Wilmer Almonte matches up against one of Seattle's top three that game may go 9 innings of 0-0 baseball.​
    Lozano and Moore are continuing to light up MLB pitching and they will only get hotter in August. ​
    Stat of the Day
    Bob Gibson averaged 8.97 innings per game in the 1969 season.​

• Like Like x 7
  2. Fmode11

Fmode11 MVP

August 5 - King Felix doesn't last two innings after his exalted 16 game streak. Takes BAD loss

sea vs det.PNG

August 7 - Walker doesn't last 3 innings after his 9 game winning streak, takes loss as Verlander throws gem.

seat vs det II.PNG

Detroit takes 3 of 4 from Seattle and has now settled in for the pennant race. Don't be surprised when Detroit is favored in the AL playoffs since they currently have 2 SP on the DL and their entire outfield. They are currently making the lives of their opponents very difficult with their backups getting most of the playing time.

• Like Like x 1