What True Freshman will have the greatest impact on your team this year?

Discussion in 'The Trifecta' started by Twister18, Dec 26, 2012.

1. Twister18

Twister18 I aint got time to bleed!

Inquiring minds want to know!

• Like Like x 1
  2. bravejaf

bravejaf Walk On

I don't have many freshmen cracking the two-deep rotation this season, outside of special teams. CB Jerome Simpson is an injury from cracking the dime defense at CB and TE Dennis Williams may see some time in certain packages. There are a couple offensive linemen that may start if there are injuries up front. Punter Aaron Mooney will be a starter this year for OSU. He has 93 kick power.

3. charter04

charter04 Walk On

I'm going to say my CB Steve Bryant. He comes in with 96 speed, 94 ACC, and good coverage skills. He will be the nickel or dime CB but, his biggest impact will be on returns. He should be a real play maker. He came in as a ATH so he might even play some receiver.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Cgreen214

Cgreen214 Walk On

Rod Smith 6'3" 201 lbs

He is a true freshman at 80 overall and will be USCs starting SS. Im hoping he learns the system fast and limits all those early freshmen mistakes.
    He has 95 speed and was a big time hitter in highschool. His main area for concern will be his coverage skills, but that can only improve as time goes on.
    Watch for this SS coming off the edge for the years to come.

• Like Like x 2
  5. Twister18

I am gonna take a page outta your book and say CB Justin Hearn, a 4 star CB prospect with 96 speed and will play alot in the dime packages and sub in if Coley gets hurt on Return duty.

6. Twister18

Ouch!! He has a beast look to him!

7. larrylance

larrylance Walk On

I only have one true freshman cracking the starting lineup WR D. Bentley 6'2" 215 lbs 4 star

• Like Like x 1