What was the Colorado AD thinking?!!

Discussion in 'Legendary Veterans' started by moparjoe, Apr 24, 2012.

1. moparjoe

moparjoe Walk On

Excerpt from Associated Press Story:

A new coach was brought in under cover of night, not even a press conference was held (probably due to the sex scandal from the previous two colleges before), but that seems to be the way of Colorado. All i have to say is this damn guy better bring a winning season.

Coaches statement when asked about the charges " i had no idea she was a student, i mean i have no recollection of that incident. "

The coach then gave a quote from Rowdy Roddy Piper in the cult classic They Live; "Im here to chew bubble gum and kick ass, and im fresh out of bubble gum." He then tripped over the cord from my microphone and busted his ass (i think he had been drinking).

To wrap it up, this guy must have had pictures of the AD doing something bad to get this job.

there goes the neighborhood

• Like Like x 2
  2. HoundsOfHowl

HoundsOfHowl Feed Me More....Football

After taking over at Washington, their new head coach is currently under NCAA survielance after releasing this statement on the latest episode of fear factor. "I don't know if you know this about me, Joe Rogan, but I smoke rocks!"

3. BakerWildcat7

BakerWildcat7 Walk On

U guys r both idiots lol

4. IrishBearcat

IrishBearcat tFC OD Commissioner

Haha I love how the old/wiley veteran brings em right back down to earth. Great work!

5. HoundsOfHowl

When I switch teams at NCAA 13, I'll have a great story of how it all folds out

• Like Like x 1
  6. IrishBearcat

moparjoe you'll be taking over an 11-2 CU team who was got pushed around a little bit in the CCG in a 0-38 shutout.

Now learn from your predessor and avoid scandals. Motorcycles too.

7. moparjoe

moparjoe Walk On

Colorado had their asses handed to them by the matrix that everyone calls Oklahoma. Too much speed and power. Both my lines were childs play for the Sooners. My quarterbacks couldnt hit the broad side of a barn. they could however throw it to the defenders, that didn't have to move half the time for the interception.

both lines need serious upgrades to play with the big boys. this is going to be a long off season.

look at the replays i saved in our dynasty online, i am having issues with offline game lag. the game freezes and jumps around like if online in super bad laggy room. i dont know if i need new xbox or just game (or does everyone have this issue). this is not why i lost this game, but i would like your info to help with decision of needing new console or game to resolve this issue. one of the highlights i saved shows the lag i am talking about, sorta, the player just transports in the replay and not freeze like in gameplay.

8. IrishBearcat

Did you try downloading the game to the hard-drive? It solves many of the problems you stated above.

9. moparjoe

moparjoe Walk On

i have tried it wont even download

10. IrishBearcat

You might need a new disc then. It should download unless it's in HORRIBLE condition or your xbox is fucked up.

11. HoundsOfHowl

I didn't have any lag, but I did throw 3 picks...but LSU threw 4, so it didn't make me feel so terrible

12. moparjoe

moparjoe Walk On

Traded my old copy in on new one, it's the damn XBOX of course. Luckily there is a place in town that fixes the adjustments while u wait for like $40. The XBOX still works it just needs adjusting.