What will you looking for in the Madden 13 Demo Tomorrow?

Discussion in 'Madden NFL Football' started by Drama84, Aug 13, 2012.

1. Drama84

Drama84 Walk On

Hey guys,

I am new to the board. I introduced myself in the "Get to know Ya's" Thread so if you are curious as to who I am here ya go...

http://forums.traditionsportsonline.com/threads/get-to-know-yas.1431/page-13

Anyway, to my main question. What will you be paying closest attention to tomorrow when you play the demo for the first time?

Don't say "Gameplay". Be more specific. What facets of gameplay?

For me, I will be paying closest attention to Big Backs and their ability to push the pile or truck people. According to the developers of Madden, weight and mass will be a factor so I want to see that tomorrow.

What about you?

• Like Like x 1
  2. mooseboyj

mooseboyj Walk On

I want to see D-Hall jack TO or Braylon and take off with the ball. I want to see this new way they interact in the air fighting for the ball. Morphing always ticks me off.

3. Emmdotfrisk

Emmdotfrisk Working half days on my days off.

Great thread and I like the specifics you are wanting.

4. Boman5

Boman5 Walk On

I'll be looking at the overall flow of the game. Obviously this isn't the finished product but it'll be good to see how the game moves along, change of possession, halftime and so on. Regarding the gameplay, my biggest issue is when a RB or WR breaks a tackle near the sideline and instead of cutting up field, they are forced out of bounds because of the animation they are stuck in.

5. Emmdotfrisk

Emmdotfrisk Working half days on my days off.

One thing I am excited for you guys to feel is physics. Try running with Brandon Jacobs and lamichael James. So different.

6. Drama84

Drama84 Walk On

This is why I am going to play with the niners when I play the demo for the first time. Gotta feel the different running styles this year.

7. thegman2.0

thegman2.0 Walk On

the flow of gameplay, how feels during game play. we all have different feelings about the game ,thats what im looking for is different feelings during the game .

8. CHUNKNESS

CHUNKNESS Commissioner Quality Simulation Football

I'm most interested to see not only the physics of the game, but more specifically, the locomotion of the individual players at their individual positions and the affect specific ratings have on players when used out of their natural position. I'm also interested in using the kicking and play calling screens as those are always changed with each release.

• Like Like x 1
  9. CJTHA1

CJTHA1 Walk On

Im very interested in seeing how the game flows in this years game compares to last years game

10. LtJustice

LtJustice QSF Commissioner

I am looking forward to seeing the physics and how they effect running too, but I am also looking forward to trying the passing game, more specifically, the new trajectories of passes.

• Like Like x 1
  11. goldenglove2

goldenglove2 Walk On

I am actually interested to hear Simms and Nance interact. Just from a few videos they sounded like what a Sunday afternoon watching the NFL actually feels like. Obviously I am looking forward to the physics engine as well and see a lot of new tackling animations.

12. Bl0ndeRedHead

Bl0ndeRedHead Official TSO Pothead

Most curious about the WR/DB interactions with the new Infinity Engine. Will it be the same old animations for jump balls with no morphing? Or a completely different feel?

• Like Like x 1
  13. Bl0ndeRedHead

Bl0ndeRedHead Official TSO Pothead

Spoiler alert: play NCAA 13

14. BlyGilmore

BlyGilmore It's All In The Hips!

I'm looking for just a general look and feel. I try not to put too much credibility in a demo because they're almost always significantly different from the final product.