What would you like to see from Madden on 6/4/12

Discussion in 'Madden NFL Football' started by RynoAid, May 17, 2012.

1. RynoAid

RynoAid ..

With all the rampant speculation... what do you think EA is going to announce at E3 as it's ground breaking addition(s) to the game this year.

I will talk about as much as I can.. but I'm under NDA... still want to hear your thoughts.

2. Papa Perry

Papa Perry Leeroy Jenkins!!!

A fully functional online franchise with all the bells and whistles. 2k did it with NBA...no reason EA can't with Madden

3. RynoAid

RynoAid ..

define bells and whistles.

4. Mosier

Mosier Walk On

Do u want me to guess?!?

• Like Like x 1
  5. MR21215

MR21215 Walk On

Will I win something if I guess correctly?

• Like Like x 1
  6. RynoAid

RynoAid ..

oh, and I still got my list of names OS... don't care what Danimal says...lol

7. RynoAid

RynoAid ..

Donuts and Pizza !!!! that's got to be it... BIG RUCKUS WHERE YOU AT!!!

Last edited: May 17, 2012
  8. RynoAid

RynoAid ..

hey big Marc.. upgrading your account to premier, as we do with all GC's...

• Like Like x 1
  9. MR21215

MR21215 Walk On

Thank you kind sir

10. RynoAid

RynoAid ..

I truly enjoyed playing the game for the first time in years... it took me back to the days when i played just for the fun of the game, not for league play or online play.. but just to play the game.

Last edited: May 17, 2012
  11. Shaun Mason

Shaun Mason Somebody you used to know.

Featured Threads:
    You see my tweet to Steve about Danimal yesterday?

@Steve_OS I didn't realize Danimal was a woman, I thought he looked like this: http://bit.ly/KPKzTq :)

12. RynoAid

RynoAid ..

Yea.. it's brutal the amount of abuse we take over there. When we stand up to it, we get the infractions.... oh well, love Steve_OS and Operation Sports but some of the moderators over there are misguided at times.

Anyway, this thread is not about OS... it's about MADDEN 13 WOOOHOOO.. HYPE TRAIN CHOOCHOOO

13. Papa Perry

1. Practice Mode in OA or a way to export your team (I'll take either)
    2. Salaries
    3. Draft Pick trades
    4. Some type of way to measure team chemistry and moral
    5. Holdouts/Trade demands

Some of this stuff could be added to offline also but this is definitely stuff I wanna see. I don't have salaries at the top but adding that to OA would make Madden must buy to me.

• Like Like x 1
  14. Keller

Keller The enemy of my enemy is my friend.

I'll be as specific as I can, with respect to the Online Franchise component.

1) Web interface that is similar but probably even better than NCAA's with all the tools and statistics commissioners need to run online leagues effectively.
    2) Contract's and signing logic for all teams which allows for full NFL offseason including free agency.
    3) Full player management tools including edit player (commissioner only) including things like edit traits and potential, as well as position.
    4) Expanded rosters
    5) Practice mode
    6) Custom Playbooks

Maybe that is expecting too much but Online Franchise showed up in Madden 10 and was untouched in Madden 11 and now Madden 12 - so yeah, I expect EPIC things for Madden 13. Epic.

15. RynoAid

RynoAid ..

how would you implement this "practice mode" specifically?

16. Shaun Mason

Shaun Mason Somebody you used to know.

Featured Threads:
    I love these threads.

17. Papa Perry

To be honest, if it was done just like NCAA I would be happy. I'm not too picky when it comes to practice mode.

18. Keller

Keller The enemy of my enemy is my friend.

Either allow me to select "practice" right from the Online Franchise menu or let me export my OF team so that I can use it offline or in unranked games against friends, preferrably both.

19. Danthraxxx

Danthraxxx Walk On

Did they bring back the ambulance running fools over when an injury occurs ? Lol

I hope the OF mode has all of the behind the scene stuff that prior offline franchise in games past ( stadium upgrades, full coach staff , etc.) . My most important thing in regards to OF is that it works smoothly , I don't mind using XFN because it gets the job done. If EA can make that process better great, but I hope they iron out most of the kinks in that situation if they are making it more robust.

Now that I am done being a negative nancy I can wait for NCAA & Madden 13' :D

• Like Like x 2
  20. Dru50

Dru50 Still Chicago's #1 son

Is there a chance that madden 13 has the entire online franchise structure in game so you don't have to use a website to bridge the gap? That's been one of my main hangups to getting back into madden in the past few years.

• Like Like x 2
  21. RynoAid

RynoAid ..

why would you want a commish to be able to edit potential?

22. RynoAid

RynoAid ..

it's been a dream of mine going back to 2003 when they took out Online Franchise on the PC and replaced it with spawn games... functional, yes.. but that's when you had to start supplementing the system with tools and ghost franchises etc. We all just have to wait until 6/4 to see if any info comes out on this mode.. fingers crossed...

23. Dru50

Dru50 Still Chicago's #1 son

If that comes back I may have to try and drum up some interest in a late night/west coast madden league.

24. KMart2180

KMart2180 Walk On

I would love to be able to Co-op a franchise with up to 3 other players on the same team. I know this is probably something many want but ever since online teamplay/Online Franchise I have been hoping for it. Myself and 2 uncles and brother in law for years play franchises together. We all create ourselves on defense and control just our player. Good times but it would be awesome if we didnt have to meet up but could do so online.

Sorry that was more a wishlist than what I expect it to be lol. IMO June 4 will be an announcement about defensive tackling of some sort. Physics based tackling ala NHL,fifa have in there current games most likely. Which has got me pumped if so.Love defensive improvements because of what I wrote above of course.

My second guess is online franchise will be everything offline franchise is. Onother exciting thing cause we had fun with OF but after realizing all
    Stats just disappeared after season was over, we couldnt play it anymore. And making up rules for free agency and trades ect.... Grew tiresome.

Cant wait for the day! Sad to see ya's leave OS cause I appreciated the answers to all the gameplay questions, I have a few more that I was hoping to hear back from one of yous but the thread got locked so booo lol.

• Like Like x 1
  25. RynoAid

RynoAid ..

Yea.. like i said.. big boy madden talk over here.

Anyways.. So if I'm hearing correctly, if they just ported over everything from the offline franchise to the online franchise you guys would be happy? without any enhancements or improvements to the franchise features itself ?

• Like Like x 1