1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

What??????????

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by fsupenguin, Jun 15, 2010.

1. fsupenguin

fsupenguin Walk On

What??????????

Why do I have a loss in week 1? I beat Nebraska by like 40, they did not even score in fact. How does this junk happen?

2. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

It's because ppl save the OD offline or save it once it loads up. Their is a couple ppl in this OD that have stated they save the OD. Best bet is to have them stop

3. jdrhammer

jdrhammer S E C Speed

Please Stop the saving when prompted. I've saying this for nearly 2 years now. Nothing good comes from it.

4. nkmi1984

nkmi1984 Walk On

Damn man I have a Loss too. I won 52-33. This is the 2nd time this has happened to me.

5. fsupenguin

fsupenguin Walk On

I have not saved an online OD in more than 6 months, so that is not the reason this happened. I know this can happen if you do save it, this is bs.

6. nkmi1984

nkmi1984 Walk On

I didnt save either. I was poised for a NC run lol.

7. drowsike

drowsike Go DAWGS

damn!...let me check mine's..lol

8. fsupenguin

fsupenguin Walk On

My point is how is it worth my time playing right now? My bowl game result was somehow voided as well, now I open my season with a strong win only to have it erased and leave with a loss. I did not save the OD, so it has nothing to do with that and this is now two strait games I have won that I got screwed on.

9. fordtuff504

fordtuff504 Walk On

this!
    17-16 loss to wisconsin???? i mopped the flo' with those guys 66-3, not to mention, i won my bowl game last season only to hav this same crap happen and i got a simmed loss fml, i think this has sucked all the enthusiasm i had as far as finishing ncaa 10 on a strong note as far as transitioning into ncaa 11(n)

10. BigSmooth33

BigSmooth33 Walk On

Wow... Brutal stuff.

11. jdrhammer

jdrhammer S E C Speed

I know, it sucks. Look on the bright side, you all could have been ranked #1 & lost at home to ECU. CPU wasn't letting me get away with $hit!!! Bring on 11