1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

What's going on around here?

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by weblink21, Nov 17, 2009.

1. weblink21

weblink21 Walk On

What's going on around here?

I have been away from the boards for a few days because the trade deadline is over and my team is on a bye. What is up with all the fighting?? I read the Colts/Rams and Browns/Steelers recaps and WOW! I did watch the Browns/Steelers game when it was played and I do have an opinion on the plays that were being ran, but my god I am not going to say it because it looks like it would start 15 arguments on here. Sucks that we lost an owner that was good enough to take a bad team like the Rams because someone through 69 up on him too. Trust me I was the Bucs. I know how bad it feels to know you team can't stop good teams and they just run it up on you.

Everyone chill out guys. It is a video game that we are all supposed to have fun with.

2. mustang20241

mustang20241 Walk On

Theres no argument with colts/rams. The Bills scored 67 and nothing was said a couple weeks ago. He quit the game when it was 35-14... If I am in the wrong here please let me know and i'll fix it.

3. wajomatik

wajomatik Magister De Puer De Vacca

I dont think the colts/rams had as much to do with defense as it did with offense. I just can't see how you throw 7INT's and get pissed that someone put up 69 points on you.

4. zf10

zf10 Walk On

I agree. It's just a game. My bad bout the retaliation. But I Got called out and I was just settin the record straight but might shouldn't have put the beer thing. My bad.

5. natedawg212000

natedawg212000 New Orleans Saints

Nothing is going on. just a little craziness and thats all. I have been in over my head with my conference and then I left for another conference right after. I am back now and will get a few things straightened.