What's going on around here?

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by weblink21, Nov 17, 2009.

1. weblink21

weblink21 Walk On

Oct 9, 2009
    What's going on around here?

I have been away from the boards for a few days because the trade deadline is over and my team is on a bye. What is up with all the fighting?? I read the Colts/Rams and Browns/Steelers recaps and WOW! I did watch the Browns/Steelers game when it was played and I do have an opinion on the plays that were being ran, but my god I am not going to say it because it looks like it would start 15 arguments on here. Sucks that we lost an owner that was good enough to take a bad team like the Rams because someone through 69 up on him too. Trust me I was the Bucs. I know how bad it feels to know you team can't stop good teams and they just run it up on you.

Everyone chill out guys. It is a video game that we are all supposed to have fun with.
  2. mustang20241

mustang20241 Walk On

Sep 24, 2009
    Theres no argument with colts/rams. The Bills scored 67 and nothing was said a couple weeks ago. He quit the game when it was 35-14... If I am in the wrong here please let me know and i'll fix it.
  3. wajomatik

wajomatik Magister De Puer De Vacca

Oct 8, 2009
    I dont think the colts/rams had as much to do with defense as it did with offense. I just can't see how you throw 7INT's and get pissed that someone put up 69 points on you.
  4. zf10

zf10 Walk On

Oct 11, 2009
    I agree. It's just a game. My bad bout the retaliation. But I Got called out and I was just settin the record straight but might shouldn't have put the beer thing. My bad.
  5. natedawg212000

natedawg212000 New Orleans Saints

Jul 29, 2009
    Nothing is going on. just a little craziness and thats all. I have been in over my head with my conference and then I left for another conference right after. I am back now and will get a few things straightened.