1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

What's going on with the waning number of users in the past month?

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by bfruchey, Jan 22, 2010.

1. bfruchey

bfruchey Walk On

What's going on with the waning number of users in the past month?

?????????????

2. Beazus Christ

Beazus Christ Resident Smut Peddler

I do write ups and stuff...
    I dunno everyone seems to be doing their own thing. If you got an idea to get people on here chirping, Im down to help however I can.

3. Masler

Masler Walk On

I try my best...but it's hard to talk when no one else does lol

4. bravejaf

bravejaf Walk On

I'm a week behind on my recaps and a few weeks behind on recruiting. I will try to update over the weekend.

5. bfruchey

bfruchey Walk On

I guess I was more or less wondering about the guys that left. I'm definitely not calling anyone out for not being active. Cole and I are in TF Southern Exposure, so there is a huge difference in activity. Check that league out to see what we do over there for some ideas. I do a weekly power poll that ranks user teams, but it does take quite some time and if I did something like tat in here I would prefer to do something a little more less involved.

6. dakota7

dakota7 Former Blue Chip Recruit

I think hova and papa both are commishes in other leagues, so I'm guessing that's eating up more of their time now......just a guess as to why they left.

7. Masler

Masler Walk On

it's really quiet and alot of games still have to be played...is this league starting to crumble?

8. Beazus Christ

Beazus Christ Resident Smut Peddler

i thought just 1 user game and the commish game were left?

9. bravejaf

bravejaf Walk On

Yeah I sent a message to the commish. Jugs and I have been struggling to get together on this game and Jugs suggested I play the CPU. I sent a message to the commish but have not heard back.

And yes just 2 games left, NC vs. ND and LSU game.

10. Masler

Masler Walk On

that's odd...said different earlier...maybe i was looking wrong

11. Hova

Hova Live Action. YiYiYi!

I messaged cole, sorry for not telling you guys. I was accepted into the the E-league so i had to drop this league like i told cole i would before i joined. I dont have the time to participate how i want to in 4 leagues