Archived Whats going on

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by NDCOLTS1979, Aug 1, 2010.

1. NDCOLTS1979

NDCOLTS1979 I love you red solo cup

Whats going on

Seriously this league used to be crazy with activity. Jerzy and Jvig worked hard and got everyone content assignments. Yet seems like only a select few are doing them. We have some that arent posting anything at all on the forum. game summaries or nothing. Still have one who hasnt even signed his content responsibilty and its going on week 4 here. I mean this is coming really crazy how dead it is in here other than the few that are posting in here. Yet you all want this league to go Premier to get there it cant be crappy like it is now with very little content except from the ones who are posting in here constantly. This isnt a just play and advance league its play post and participate. Sorry jerzy and jvig i had to rant cause its getting alittle on the annoying side at this point.

Yes i dont post in here all the time. I am working on slider settings for evolution. Trying to keep up with the pace of Soco with the user matchups which games are sometimes played before i can even get to them. Just started the good the bad and the nasty today. Also forming up a new dynasty on here for the new members just signing up so they have a place to play. While also getting stuff ready for PMFL madden league. Just alittle participation in here would be nice to see.

2. BG

BG On The Rize!

I second that! It used to be that someone said something at least once an hour! But now is slowed dramatically! I'm not the best at content, but I'm trying to post something to liven it up! This weekend was the worst. I had to check my calendar to see if it was a holiday, LOL! LETS GO CHAOS!!!

3. NDCOLTS1979

NDCOLTS1979 I love you red solo cup

4. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

Your probably saving folks right now, I noticed it... Was just about to ask JVigorous1 what he wanted to do about it... I wouldn't even advance the damn thing until it was straight but that's just me