whats going on?

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by stryder24, Oct 2, 2010.

1. stryder24

stryder24 Walk On

whats going on?

this league was on a super fast pace... and suddenly is crawling like a college kid trying to make it to the toilet. Whats the deal? Anything I can do to help? What are we waiting on?

2. Hova

Hova Live Action. YiYiYi!

We do not have a commish lol

3. bfruchey

bfruchey Walk On

I'm going to have to leave the league unfortunately. I can't draft for my team because I haven't been able to make cuts because I don't know who I can cut. This is the fault of no one. Just wanted to let everyone know.

4. briosu99

briosu99 6* Team Killer

Are we still doing the draft on Tuesday night? I am going out of town for business tomorrow morning through Wednesday night so I won't be able to draft for my team either. I guess the CPU will just do it for me?

5. Psycho

Psycho Walk On

The league can not continue until there is a new commish, and since noone has stepped forward, it looks like I'm going to have to pull the plug on this.

I'm giving everyone till 10/10/10. If I have not heard of a new commish that will take over for I'm closing up shop... although from what I've seen it seeming like I should just pull it now.

6. stryder24

stryder24 Walk On

whats goes into being the commish exactly?

7. Masler

Masler Moderator

I would just pull it now Psycho...no one has posted anything relevant in days..

8. JohnnyClutch

JohnnyClutch They only hear my truth

flat-line......................

9. Keller

Keller The enemy of my enemy is my friend.

For those of you who are interested, the SMFL has several slots we are looking to fill. Check out the "members list" thread for teams that are open and while we run things a little bit different over there I think you'll find that the leagues are very similar and would be a nice replacement if you're still looking to play some Madden.

Feel free to ask me any questions or inquire about joining. We'd love to have you guys.