What's the next step?... (FRANCHISE UPDATE)

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by CHUNKNESS, Nov 10, 2010.

1. CHUNKNESS

CHUNKNESS Commissioner Quality Simulation Football

For those of you who have not experienced the offseason with our league before, right now Eddie and I are working on getting the online franchise and offline file rosters in order. We should have the online franchise correct and ready for you to view sometime tonight. We will get invites out to each of you to rejoin the online franchise and you will be able to inform us of any errors that need to be corrected at that time. In the mean time, I am updating the offline file with all of the rookie signings. It sounds like a simple process, but there is more involved than just signing players to each team. Without getting into detail, I can inform you that I should be able to complete the offline file updates sometime tonight (WED) barring any unforseen circumstances that would cause unexpected delay. Once we have the offline file updated, I will be able to distribute the file for everyone to reference and we will be able to open free agency for 24 hours of blind-bidding pleasure. We will not have a same day deadline like we did with the rookie signings as we understand that free agency involves more research than your rookie signings require. SO, with that said, we should be able to get invites out for you to rejoin the online franchise later tonight. You will be able to view the free agent pool there and prepare for the upcoming free agency period that will occur prior to the start of season two!

:thumbsup:

2. thafuture3886

thafuture3886 Power Rankings Analyst

Great work as usual guys! I'm sure i speak for everybody when i say we appreciate it

• Like Like x 1
  3. Warhawk AKA dreadman

Warhawk AKA dreadman Walk On

good job Eddie And Doug.....for some reason, this offseason has went a lil more faster & smoother than the others we had:p.....good job to all for getting your stuff done.....

P.S. There will be some "Looking for some work" requests from me sometime in the near future....cause im gonna be looking to put in that time:cool:

4. BadaBing319

BadaBing319 OMFL Broncos / PMFL Eagles

I think I speak for everyone when I say thanks for all the hard work you guys are putting in for the league!

5. klaximilian

klaximilian Walk On

The amount of work you guys put into this league is far beyond what I have ever seen or experienced. I think you guys deserve a golf clap from all 30 of us...

• Like Like x 1
  6. LtJustice

LtJustice QSF Commissioner

Thanks for all the hard work!

7. BigSmooth33

BigSmooth33 Walk On

No doubt... You guys are awesome. This league alone makes the TF membership worth it. Fantastic job.

8. CHUNKNESS

Thanks for recognizing our efforts guys. Each of you, too, deserve credit for doing what is expected of you.

for some reason that made me giggle... LOL

9. madsmartdude

madsmartdude Walk On

Great work Edward and Douglass

Rule 17: Don't turn your back on bears, men you have wronged, or the dominant turkey during mating season.

10. Gutcheck64

Gutcheck64 Walk On

definite golf clap,top notch as always gentlemen

11. dablakpope

dablakpope Walk On

enough already! now back to the sweat shop Doug and Eddie! You've enjoyed your accolades enough! back to work ya lazy bums! Naw, you guys know I got love for ya! keep making this league numero uno!

12. thaexistence

thaexistence Walk On

I'm sure some guys who graduated from Uconn will provide you guys with whatever "pleasures" you need. Take it in whatever sense you may.

13. Hulk_hagen_55

Hulk_hagen_55 Hulkamaniac

there ya go trolling again jaaged, lol. thank you doug and eddie. anything said other than that cant do it justice, you ill just say it again. thank you

14. CHUNKNESS

FYI... the offline file is all done and ready to be distributed. I'll be posting it up later today along with sending out invites to rejoin the online franchise. Free agency will be opened at that time with a Friday, 10pm EST deadline for blind bids once the official announcement is made.

15. BigSmooth33

BigSmooth33 Walk On

AWESOME!

So is it looking like week 1 will be opened late Friday/early Saturday?

16. klaximilian

klaximilian Walk On

Does this mean the Online franchise is up to date as well?

17. CHUNKNESS

slow down there big shooter. ;)

yes, the online franchise will be concurrent with the offline file. it has to be since that is what you will be referencing for available free agents. I've noted some discrepancies between the two, so having Eddie go through them to make sure they are accurate.

18. BigSmooth33

BigSmooth33 Walk On

My bad Doug...

I will download the file tonight and take a look...

19. CHUNKNESS

Absolutely nothing wrong with being enthusiastic about the upcoming season! Updated file isn't out yet. We're going to make sure that everything is in order between the two before we have anyone dive in. There will be a formal announcement when that occurs.

20. NDCOLTS1979

NDCOLTS1979 I love you red solo cup

I demand a recount :p

21. thaexistence

thaexistence Walk On

Love this league... The anticipation has me trembling.