What's the point of a deadline?

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by EnvyZero, Sep 28, 2010.

1. EnvyZero

EnvyZero Walk On

Nov 3, 2009
    What's the point of a deadline?

What's the point of having a deadline if you advance a day before it?

I was undefeated going for a national championship and I sim lost because you advanced 24 hours before the deadline.

I didn't have much time to play on sunday and monday my girl wanted to do stuff last night so I looked at the deadline and saw I had until tuesday 9/28 at 10 pm. So I figured I play my game tuesday morning and it's all good. Had I known you would sim my game I could have forced myself to get up after she fell asleep and played it last night.

This is seriously fucked up and I'm pissed. I wouldn't be so upset if I wasn't going for the big12 championship and national championship. The usergames I played were HARD as hell and I doubt I would win those every year. Now it's all for nothing.
  2. recchem2000

recchem2000 UCLA > WSU

Feb 24, 2009
    Somehow I figured you would be pissed. I had a hard time deciding to advance but I cant make exceptions especially when you didnt even check the boards. If you have a cpu game you have 48 hours. I dont know how many more times or ways I can say it. If the user games take 72 hours than you have 72 hours but you run the risk of getting simmed. I've stated this time and again. I'll start putting both deadlines in the thread so you guys now exactly what to expect.