Whats up fellas...

Discussion in 'The Deuce' started by bogey21, Jul 2, 2009.

1. bogey21

bogey21 Walk On

Whats up fellas...

Taking a look around here and getting ready for 10 to drop. This is a tight league and I cant wait to be a part of it. Trying ot make a team selection and the teams are pretty spread out, and suggestions on where I may fit in or who will be in my conference so I know about rivals and things like that, thanks.

2. Drifterbub

Drifterbub Help me hide a body?

Featured Threads:
  3. OMlawdog

OMlawdog Going full Cheeze

Here is a quick run down:

JR - He cheats
    Flo - Tries to cheat
    BBJ - He cheats
    Drifter - Since he is going to be commish, Im not going to say anything negative, but lets just say he is very similiar to the three guys above, and if you speak out, you end up with 3 home games.
    Sand - Tries to cheat
    JKHaalis - Caused an original member to leave the league, other guy left because he cheats
    Mutt - Suspended midseason last year for cheating.
    Hoosier Hoo - Might not be in league, because he cheats
    Bondzai - He tries to cheat
    OM - Straight player, good guy, pretty much considered nicest guy in the league. Allegations of any cheating are unfounded. Whatupguy made allegations against OM for cheating, and he was thrown out of league for good, so please take note.

I think this is a fair rundown of the league, and I hope you take a cue from OM and play straight and not follow the path that so many members of this league have taken.

I look forward to some fresh blood in the league.

4. theSANDMAN215

theSANDMAN215 Hokie, Hokie, Hokie, HI

LOL, I just hope I can play MLB as well as I did in '09. Only thing that kept me halfway respectable.

5. bringbackjimmy

bringbackjimmy WTFWTTD

Don't go after any of OM's recruits, because he has a converted Game genie to help him....

6. Bondzai

Bondzai Your Mom's Best Friend

If I was trying to cheat then I suck at cheating as bad as I suck at NCAA.