Whats up Fella's?

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by QBKILLAR, Feb 19, 2012.

1. QBKILLAR

QBKILLAR If you only win one, please let it be Ole Miss.

Hey guys after an extended vacation I'm looking to roll in a dynasty again. I dont know if any of you guys have an opening but I would love to play you guys again. Didnt put the disc in for about 2 months and I'm finally playing some ranked matches again and having fun with it.

So I guess what I'm trying to say is if any of you guys have an opening let me know or if any of you guys would like to play in one I'd commish it. I really dont want to see this dynasty go away because the core of gamers in here are second to none. Alpha's been one hell of a commish and I always enjoyed playing you guys. Always great sports in victory and defeat.

Thanks guys.

2. QBKILLAR

If anyone would like to brainstorm I know there has been some interest in a teambuilder dynasty that would be great. All start as 1 stars and build you teams. Let me know.

3. Abominatrix

Abominatrix Walk On

I'll bite!
    This is half a response to your XBL message to me and half a response to this.
    Dynasty's still alive and kicking, but we've had silent advances (no messages sent out...at least not to me), and a little more time between advances when compared to the beginning of the dynasty. Not to mention a lot of people not readying up for days. I'm guessing some people may not actively play anymore, but we're still 11/12 AFAIK.

I think your team is still an A+ (#16 in BCS standings), but the competition in the SEC is much better now :p

I would've loved to play more, but I can only support 1 dynasty at the moment, so this is it for me. Anxiously waiting for the results of the Baylor/KU game (#4 vs. #1)...

4. Michael Woodward

Michael Woodward Walk On

Yeah I haven't been able to send out a message because my xbox live account is expired and I don't want waste money on another when I can't even use it at the moment. Also, I'm trying to hold out on advancing until I can find a power strip since the game with Cam is so important. If you guys could look around and try to find an old school 360 206 watt power block with French plug, that might help speed this up haha.

• Like Like x 1
  5. CamInMyMind1350

CamInMyMind1350 Walk On

Sounds like a plan! Teambuilder and/or 1 star.

6. QBKILLAR

All right cam I'll try to put one together. If you know of anyone else that might be intersted let me know. Ill work on some details.