Whats up guys!

Discussion in 'The Deuce' started by Basis4aDay56, Aug 6, 2009.

1. Basis4aDay56

Basis4aDay56 Walk On

Whats up guys!

Figured I would introduce myself. I have been chosen to replace Hoosier in the league. I will be taking Florida State. I really love what you guys have going on here and feel that I will be a great fit and a good contributor. I am also in the OFFL's E-League and Team Builder league, but the more relaxed pace and the fact that my only job right now is to caddy and look for a "real" job leaves me wanting a faster-paced dynasty to boot. Don't think for a second that because I am in a couple other leagues that this will take a back seat to them; they are all great and scheduling games will be rather easy.

So, thanks for having me, and I look forward to getting started later on this evening!

2. DigginGraves

DigginGraves Walk On

Welcome!!!

3. Razcalking1978

Razcalking1978 OFFL TeamBuilder Commish

Jeez, did this place just go downhill :D

4. jkhaalis991

jkhaalis991 Back in The Deuce...been gone too long.

Welcome new kid. Hope you are as good of owner as Hoosier was.

5. bringbackjimmy

bringbackjimmy WTFWTTD

welcome to the league can't wait to kick your ass next year(y)

6. Flo308

Flo308 "Ocean Front Property"

Welcome buddy.

7. JrRawlins

JrRawlins People hate me cause they aint me...

Welcome to the II.....
    here are a couple of rules/suggestions/well-known facts for you to know.....

1. Lawdog got the game genie but for the 360.... its not fiction its a fact...
    2. Dont recruit any players that have a scholarship offer from Texas A&M or drifter will give you 3 home games the next season.....
    3. While Lawdog and sometimes me seem to get all the accolades... its the guys who dont say much that will beat the brakes off you ( Flo, BBJ, Mutt and Sanders immediately come to mind)
    4. Trash Talk is mandatory.....
    5. A rival will select you and begin to bash your program immediately... my guess for you is BBJ
    6. Get a mic, our first offseason night is usually comedy as i find various ways to make fun of Lawdog without him truly gettin angry and laugh at Bondzai as i try to steal players from him ( David Harris, David Harris, David Harris) ......

7. Lastly welcome to the league man.... good luck... not to much luck though we are in the same conference....
    [​IMG]

8. bogey21

bogey21 Walk On

Welcome Basic, not the new guys anymore, nice.

9. OMlawdog

OMlawdog Going full Cheeze

Here is what you need to know from my perspective. If you are about to play JR, and he says something like, "Just hope to keep it close", prepare to get your ass kicked.

When BBJ says, "Im going to kick your ass", prepare to kick BBJ's ass.

The best passer in this game is JK, Im not sure it is close. JR is the best FS in this game, regardless of the talent of the FS.

Trust no one in recruiting. Don't recruit any UCLA players, Oregon learned this point, this past year. Everyone else learned this a long time ago.

You may want to let most of the player win games this year against you so that everyone likes you. The most popular player in the league is Bondzai, and there is a reason for that.

Welcome to the league, and FSU could be a major player really quickly.

10. JrRawlins

JrRawlins People hate me cause they aint me...

the most popular player in the dynasty is drifter's girl.... she advances us when drifter has work shit to do......

11. Bondzai

Bondzai Your Mom's Best Friend

I don't know whether to say thank you or fuck you.

12. Drifterbub

Drifterbub Help me hide a body?

Featured Threads:
    Hahahahaha. She's a team player, what can I say...