1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

What's up with progression?

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Gotham, Dec 10, 2009.

1. Gotham

Gotham Walk On

What's up with progression?

So I went and created my team, and updated my players with their new progression stats. There are some players who have a different OVR though...for instance, my LG Mackenzy went up to 73ovr, but when I created him with his stats he was 78ovr? I had some players who had a higher OVR, and a couple with a lower OVR by one or two points..

Also, my offensive line didn't really progress, despite being decent potential and not allowing very many sacks? I don't think they had many pancakes either though...

The whole thing is cacked up!

Anyone else notice this?

2. TRudethaDude

TRudethaDude Walk On

the only thing by reading your post i can think of is maybe since u are just creating a player without any seasons played that would affect the overall rating versus the guys we have evolved after the end of our first season.

3. Gotham

Gotham Walk On

I'm editing an existing player on the roster, and adding +1awr, +5rbk etc...as shown on the updated franny roster.