What's up with Tradition Football

Discussion in 'Locker Room' started by RynoAid, Jul 16, 2009.

1. RynoAid

RynoAid ..

Feb 9, 2009
    What's up with Tradition Football

As you can see, this place is growing. We have tripled our membership in about 1 month. First of all i want to welcome everyone, we had a great year in 2009 with the merging of the OFFL with TF and the launch of our new platform and forum home. Everything you see around you is here to support your activity in your designated league. The only way this works is if everyone does their part.

Stay active in the forums, schedule your games on time, follow the rules, respect your opponents and you will build the type of online dynasty you've always wanted to be a part of. There's no magic to it, it takes 12 guys willing to work together.

I also wanted to give you an update on the website stuff.

Im finishing up www.traditionfootball.com/tcfl this site will support the TF premier leagues... when i say support, i mean track history and have blog space for each coach to post videos and blog updates for their program.

I will then take the same template (the same one www.traditionfootball.com/offl that the offl uses too) and create the TPFL I for 'The CoC' and 'Saturday Heroes'. Next will be TPFL II with 'The Dream' and 'Bowlin for Roses'. Then i will get up a site that D&K will share with TTIV.

So i have 3 more sites to get up in the next few weeks. Please be patient and stay active in your league until we get everything running smoothly. The growth has been overwhelming and it's tough to keep up. Hopefully everyone has their sigs or you will shortly. Thank Drifter and Hack for getting most of those out... they have done a great job.

After i get all the NCAA stuff complete... i will turn my attention towards our Madden site in an attempt to have it ready for launch day. Wish me luck, if anyone out there has any web skills - graphic skills - or thinks they can help or wants to help... let me know and we will see were we can use you.

Good luck this year.

2. Texboogie

Texboogie Guest

I graduated with a Computer Science and Policy Major, so let me know if you need any HTML or even programing advice or questions
  3. MurkYa21

MurkYa21 Walk On

Apr 19, 2009
    Keep up the hard work Ryno..

btw, I've talked to drifter, but some of my guys don't have sigs..
    and I want it to stay that way until they prove they'll last half a year..

a number of people have dropped out, so I don't want you guys to make anymore sigs for no reason
  4. Shaun Mason

Shaun Mason Somebody you used to know.

Feb 9, 2009
    Featured Threads:
    What is Computer Science and Policy?

I understand the CS part, but the policy?