What's with all the bitching?

Discussion in 'The Longest Yard' started by Randiesel75, Sep 22, 2012.

1. Randiesel75

Randiesel75 Walk On

Aug 11, 2010
    This is a mens league, some of the stuff I am reading in here makes me wonder.

My advice, before you spit your shit into the forums, take a few moments, process it, then think if it really matters. Next, if you can't help yourself, and feel you absolutely must, learn how to PM.
    • Like Like x 3
  2. AgenT Smith

AgenT Smith Walk On

Jun 7, 2012
    I wouldn't be opposed to having a "locker room meeting" so to speak. Whether in a PM or thread.

Just have everyone air our any issues they had with a user, ask any questions on whether something is "sim" or not, address said issues, and get to an understanding so we can move on.
  3. RynoAid

RynoAid ..

Feb 9, 2009
    all can be done in a "conversation" outside of the public forums. There is no reason to drag people through the mud publicly based on your opinion of their game.
  4. I Peench

I Peench Caught in the hustle

Jul 1, 2010
    I agree whole-heartedly. It's best to avoid the knee jerk reaction, step away from a potential problem, and think things through. Guys have been hitting the threads mid-game, that's just ill advised.
    • Like Like x 1
  5. BlyGilmore

BlyGilmore It's All In The Hips!

Apr 9, 2009
    any issues should be aired out to either Ryno or myself, and those folks should know its being handled. In the case of the "holy shit 50 replies to a game recap ... that can't be good" thread, we were notified and I was looking into it. But these things can take a few days.

The league is new. Most of us don't know each other. It'll take some time to "bond." And frankly some folks won't be there when its done.
  6. CalebMackie

CalebMackie Easy like Sunday morning

Apr 28, 2012
    I'm officially apologizing about that game recap, I know better than that but I let my emotions get the better of me. You won't see it happen again around here