1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Whats wrong with this ????

Discussion in 'Zeros to Heroes' started by Sabo, Jan 23, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sabo

Sabo Z2H Commish

Ok guys i figured you all would get a kick out of this ............. so there i was playing Missouri this week and they were running the no huddle but then i noticed something very odd when they lined up ..................
    [​IMG]

Damn Refs didnt call anything so that leads me to believe that not only is Missouri a cheez player but that the Refs are in their pocket lol.

Any of you guys ever seen this happen before ?

2. thatguy188

thatguy188 You know ... THAT guy.

oh wow lol ... looks like ref is about to get a BJ, thats why its not called!

3. fordtuff504

fordtuff504 Walk On

ive seen it happen all the time, also, do u remember NBA Elite? remember "halfcourt Jesus?" i've seen that at the 50 yard line int this game as well smh EA

4. ChildPlease9

ChildPlease9 @HKSeahawks

It happened to me once, with the center lining up 5 yards ahead of the ball. It was a blast when the ball stayed put on the snap, and they recovered the "fumble."

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.