What's Yo Style?

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Archie Griffin, Jul 23, 2010.

1. Archie Griffin

Archie Griffin Walk On

What's Yo Style?

Not asking you to give up the goodies or anything, but what style do you prefer? You a spread offense guy? A 3-4 defense guy? Undecided?

I'll start. I run a pro style offense, but I gotta let TP stretch those legs a bit, so I'll spread it out now and then, and I'm tinkering with the read option. I like it, but there seem to be too many negative yardage plays, even when you make the right read. I'm undecided on D. I want to run a 3-4, but last year, it just couldn't stop the run at all, so I'm a 4-3 guy for now.

2. djnnfl

djnnfl Walk On

no-huddle spread 4-3 def

3. ChaoticUT

ChaoticUT Life is Orange and White!

I was thinking old-school pound the ball but with Dane Christ at the helm I'm thinking I could mix in some option in there. As of now I'm really liking how the 3-4 plays, but I have yet to play it against a real run first offense so well see how that goes.

4. DoomsDayD1978

DoomsDayD1978 Walk On

I'm fairly multiple on offense....defensively, I usually base out of a 4 man front, but I try to be multiple on defense as well.

5. Goose

Goose Walk On

I love to run the pro style offense and the OSU 4-3. Let the Linebackers do all of the work.

6. brucebond

brucebond Walk On

Offense:

i'm playing with Texas and we've been known for passing the ball. Texas is trying to focus on running the ball downhill this season. I'm gonna stay true to that and focus on running the ball more downhill compared to what we have done the last couple of seasons with McCoy.

Defense:

4-3.

7. vatechhokie01

vatechhokie01 Anglican Priest and Beer-snob

I'm a multiple/pro guy with definite pref for 4-3 defense.

8. BulldogBully

BulldogBully Whiskey Slinger

I prefer multiple or pro offense, however, in order to keep the game and team realistic to the current time, I will be playing with the MSU Spread offense. 4-3 defense is my choice on defense.

9. carolinaeasy

carolinaeasy Walk On

I am an inside zone guy, with Lattimore I hope to do alot of the zone, the young man ran the piss out of it in high school.
    Defensively I am a multiple set defense guy, with an anchor in 4-3.

10. Jeremy

Jeremy The ONLY 2 time OMFL CHampion!!!!

With Wisconsin i plan on lining up and pounding the rock. Expect John Clay to run away with the Hesiman.lol

I like the 3-4 but I am not sure with Badgers personnel.

11. mmullen8

mmullen8 Walk On

I love the 3-4 but I agree that it doesn't always work. So 4-3 mostly. Offense, I like to run the ball then run it again and see what happens.