Whats your worst loss in NCAA 2010

Discussion in 'The Deuce' started by JrRawlins, Jun 25, 2010.

1. JrRawlins

JrRawlins People hate me cause they aint me...

Whats your worst loss in NCAA 2010

Is it a 30 point blow-out loss? a last second loss to a rival? an OT loss after a last minute comeback by your opponent?

I am thinking mine is the loss to Oregon in the national title game with Keller at QB..... he was on fire in the first half, but crapped the bed in the second..... shit was terrible.... I havent seen a player of that caliber fold in a situation like that....

2. Drifterbub

Drifterbub Help me hide a body?

Featured Threads:
    I've taken some pretty big drubbings. Hard to separate one in particular. I would much rather loose close than get obliterated.

Although I remember playing Mutt in '09 and lost because lag kicked in on a routine FG that my kicker shanked. The game then resumed to smooth play for him to drive down the field to score as time runs out.

3. GoGators

GoGators GT: KSherm

All loses are tough. It's hard for me to complain though. In SE I'd lose a game early in our ACC vs SEC showdown, but then run the table and still make the BCS game so I can't be too sour about those loses. Noles beat me with Auburn a few times but I got revenge most of the time in the SEC CG.

In Trifecta, that was another story. My worst loss I got blown out with the Bearcats. I pretty much quit playing by the 2nd quarter due to frustration. Running the air raid offense against the 4-2-5 wasn't very effective. Add to that my opponent would bleed clock on every offensive snap really turned me off in that one. Never got a rematch to exact revenge.

Another loss to Dru sucked but he was ND at home and I was in yr 2 w/the bearcats where there was a big drop off in talent. I'll be looking forward to my revenge this year against the ole guy.

4. Dru50

Dru50 Still Chicago's #1 son

No question for me, it's the loss I suffered in week 2 of the final season in Coast 2 Coast vs 2 time defending champ FSU. Tied game with 1 minute to play, I have the ball with a 1st down inside the FSU 10 yard line with FSU only having 1 time out. All I have to do is hang onto the ball and it's a win. First play, my HB gets big hit and fumbles the ball leading to an FSU TD.

And people wonder why I hate aggressive big hits and the hit stick in general, that loss cost me a chance at the title, as I didn't lose another game all year.

5. Bondzai

Bondzai Your Mom's Best Friend

If we're talking The Deuce, there are too many losses to even remember the worst ones.

I lost a 7 OT game in Coast 2 Coast against Twister that almost turned me into an alcoholic.

6. bringbackjimmy

bringbackjimmy WTFWTTD

my loss in the 2nd season against Sandman where we came in undefeated looking to seal up a great season. I had the ball last down by either 1 or 2, and i proceed to drive the field to inside the 10 and had a choice of trying 3 times and score a TD or run the clock and get the FG. I did what i thought was smart as i had a chip shot, but he iced the kick and even though i lined it up perfect and hit it in the middle my kicker hit it wide right...

7. jms493

jms493 Veteran Member

Any loss to blaza is just awful.......awful

8. Shaun Mason

Shaun Mason Somebody you used to know.

Featured Threads:
    Every loss is a hard one for me.

When I came into the Deuce, I got pounded pretty spectacularly by: bogey, Drifter, Jr, BBJ. Did get a chance to get beat by Lawdog.

I like to think it made me a better player, but who knows.

9. GoGators

[​IMG]

10. Shaun Mason

Featured Threads:
    I left myself wide open for that.

"That's what she said!"

11. theSANDMAN215

theSANDMAN215 Hokie, Hokie, Hokie, HI

my national championship season. (y) I beat Drifter it in the title game, I think.

12. theSANDMAN215

The talent level in our league is unreal. I doubt any other league on this site has the talent to compete with us from top to bottom.

13. theSANDMAN215

Easily, the game against BBJ where all I had to do was down the ball. I called the wrong play for some reason, decided to still hike the ball, figuring, my guy isn't going to fumble, I'll just hand it off and dive. So, I hand it off, mash the dive button, and my retarded halfback decided to fumble the ball. Game was lost, undefeated season lost, and national championship hopes lost. I'm thinking BBJ and I need to find a way to get in the same division or conference, we had some memorable games.

14. bringbackjimmy

bringbackjimmy WTFWTTD

I don't think it was...I remember being quite happy to ruin your season in the CC game that yr...(y)

15. Shaun Mason

Featured Threads:
    I agree wholeheartedly.

16. GoGators

Man, all this thread has done is made me start to get nervous that I might not win a game in this league!

17. Drifterbub

Drifterbub Help me hide a body?

Featured Threads:
    Eh, I don't consider myself that good. I'm probably the middle of the pack somewhere. I'm probably somewhere slightly above .500 for user games in '10.

I've beat everyone at one point or another, but there is no way I could consistently beat a lot of these guys. Everyone is pretty good at making adjustments, and that is really what makes it tough.

18. theSANDMAN215

oh, you are probably right. I can't remember the year I won the national championship. You ruined many seasons of mine in the CC game.

19. Dru50

Dru50 Still Chicago's #1 son

How cool would it be to have some sort of tourney to determine which league is strongest? I thought the group in C2C was tough, but bogey and bond would have a better idea of how that group stacks up to the guys here.

20. Bondzai

Bondzai Your Mom's Best Friend

Welcome to my world!

21. theSANDMAN215

Obviously I'm biased, but I can't imagine another league on this site with a better league. I mean, we have JRawlins, OMLawdog, and BBJ as probably the top 3, with Bogey right there as well. They can all be beat by anyone in this league as well. It's just unreal the talent level, and how much fun we have in this league.

It all starts with Drifter though, he runs the league smoothly.

Ok, that's enough sappy crap from me.

22. JrRawlins

I dont know if we are the most talented dynasty on the site, but i feel like we were the most dedicated...... and we probably had the best chemistry as a group, where differences didnt become personal and while rivalries obviously developed the friendships remained........ not sure if that will continue, while i hope it does... nothing last forever.......

23. jkhaalis991

jkhaalis991 Back in The Deuce...been gone too long.

[YOUTUBE]ktgUdxx5VLU[/YOUTUBE]

24. JrRawlins

no offense to any of the other dynasties or people not involved in this dynasty here, but the coaches in the Deuce are the only reason i come to the Tradition currently.......which is why i act the way i do about the people who get into the Deuce.....

25. jkhaalis991

jkhaalis991 Back in The Deuce...been gone too long.

Co-sign 100%. It won't be the same without Hoosier, Mutt & Flo in the league. Hoosier couldn't take it anymore how bad NCAA 10 was in his opinion, Mutt has his situtation(pray he is doing ok)& Flo departure just blindsided me(still pissed he not in the league anymore, but I know he has do what he has to do). 3 people left in 1 season(most turnover ever in the Duece). I just hope we get that same chemistry with Dru, Gator & Ryno.