When are we going to start the dynasty?

Discussion in 'Legendary Veterans' started by -Cougars-, Jul 17, 2011.

1. -Cougars-

-Cougars- Walk On

Just curious.

2. Kapono

Kapono Walk On

also another concern. I have a feeling you've heard all about the CC glitch, IrishBearcat

3. UofCWildcat

UofCWildcat Bear Down!

Yeah it's the reason we aren't using it in our dynasty at The E. They said patch may be out the 27th. Maybe wait for the patch

4. BakerWildcat7

BakerWildcat7 Walk On

What's the deal with the glitch? Haven't heard anything about it.....

5. Kapono

Kapono Walk On

In online CC dynasties, they can't get past the 1st offseason. It works fine for non coaching carousel dynasties

6. UofCWildcat

UofCWildcat Bear Down!

From what i heard, people getting fired screws it up. Someone tried it 5 times with the exact same results.

7. IrishBearcat

IrishBearcat tFC OD Commissioner

As I posted in the Release Tournament thread, we'll be starting on completion of the tournament.

Haven't heard of it, been really busy and really haven't had a chance to really check out NCAA '12 with work, school, and other summer stuff. If there's a glitch, especially since we're supposed to start a CC OD, we'll probably have to wait for the patch.

That week I leave Sunday night (24th) and am staying in a hotel until that Friday (29th) so I may need some assistance getting this started. Thinking Kapono & Oshiomogho could help out if I am unable to have internet access at my hotel.

I know everyone is really excited and anticipating the start of LV '12, but we need to be patient. I want a really good set of rosters, a solid slider set, and I want to work out the kinks (glitches & patches) so we have a smooth process. I'm not in favor of rushing into things just for the sake of starting and having to restart the OD from season 1 because we were impatient.

I'll look more into the glitches & patches stuff tomorrow when I'm off work. Based on what I find out, we'll plan specifics from there. From the sounds of it, we probably won't be starting till the 27th. Everyone sit tight, enjoy the new game, and get ready for LV '12 to start! We have an entire year to sink our teeth into this game. :)

8. Oshiomogho

Oshiomogho Donnie Darko

very well said. we have roughly 350 days left before this dynasty finishes!! enjoy the game for now. it's an adjustment period for as we prepare for the best dynasty atmosphere we can create.

Im still going to be working on getting up deep team histories and info. we are gonna have some fun

and as far as helping out while you are gona elk, my ipad can access the OD website so if they worked out the kinks there, I can help out easily

• Like Like x 1
  9. -Cougars-

-Cougars- Walk On

10. IrishBearcat

• Like Like x 1
  11. a Robbed Lung

a Robbed Lung Legendary Veterans

I'm down for whenever. The later the better though, as I still don't have internet at my new place. I'll keep you guys posted.

12. Steamer43

Steamer43 Cleveland Steamer

When I loaded up NCAA today i got an update message saying that this has been fixed. Has anyone tried this to see if it works now?

13. IrishBearcat

I was on earlier today and didn't get that message, about how long ago did you see it?

14. Steamer43

Steamer43 Cleveland Steamer

It was around 6 pst

15. UofCWildcat

UofCWildcat Bear Down!

Yeah the bug is fixed now.

16. -Cougars-

-Cougars- Walk On

We need to finish this tournament so we can start!

17. a Robbed Lung

Hey guys good news, my landlord told me we are going to get internet on monday.

• Like Like x 2
  18. Kapono

Kapono Walk On

Nice man, hopefully you won't have a conference game till then

19. a Robbed Lung

If anything I can recover my gamertag on my friends xbox on sunday if we start then.