1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

WHEN ARE YOU GETTING 2011?

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by bigox1337, Jul 25, 2010.

?

When are you buying the new madden?

1. Midnight of launch day.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Sometime the day of launch.

38.9%
  3. Within a couple days of launch.

50.0%
  4. Within a week.

11.1%
  5. Dont know... Have to save up some $$$

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. bigox1337

bigox1337 Walk On

WHEN ARE YOU GETTING 2011?

Wanted to get an idea of when are people planning on getting madden 11 so we could possible start OMFL season 1 within a couple weeks of launch. Personally, ive already pre ordered madden and scheduled my days off to correspond with the release of the game so i can attend the midnight launch party/tournament at the local mall. Couple years ago, i got matched up with eric berry and man that guy knows his madden football, i got destroyed.

2. Emmdotfrisk

Emmdotfrisk Working half days on my days off.

I preordered Madden back in March, $40!

3. klaximilian

klaximilian Walk On

Scheduled to pick it up at midnight, I'll likely fixed in front of the TV for a few days straight.

4. Bluebean

Bluebean Kansas City Chiefs

Maybe I can swing an Ebay deal... just bought NCAA 11 for $47.00 brand new on there. I'm not waiting long though, I'll pay the $65 after taxes if I have to.

5. Jethro

Jethro Walk On

I did the Wal-Mart pre order deal with the 20 dollar gift card. Hopefully it will be on my doorstep on release day.

6. Winuvas

Winuvas OMFL Jets

One good thing about working for the evil empire known as Best Buy....and working at 6 am on Tuesdays....4 hours before we open.....

I'll have it come August 10th definitely, if only for having a Saint on the cover.

(y)

7. klaximilian

klaximilian Walk On

I worked for Best Buy about 7 years ago, when they got sued for keeping your money in their accounts for 1 month (while using the excuse that your paycheck can be processed until your employee # is activated) so they could collect interest and make money off you. This didn't fly well with me and they targeted me as a disturbance since I didn't buy this convoluted load of crap they were trying to sell me. I had bills to pay and they were refusing to pay me...

Needless to say, I hoped onto that lawsuit and got payed out over 1K for them wasting my time and effing with my financial obligations by not paying me in a timely manner.

So yes, they can be called the evil empire. No doubt they don't practice that anymore...

8. Gabeastmode

Gabeastmode Walk On

I'm looking at a couple days after the release pending pay check

9. mustang20241

mustang20241 Walk On

i'm going to do the walmart thing but I really feel like its not going to be on my doorstep day 1.

10. pittrocks43

pittrocks43 TMFL Steelers

Will be getting it at midnight on the release date. I paid the game off already so I basically walk in the door & walk right out.

11. saintsdave75

saintsdave75 Walk On

I did the wal-mart pre-order for NCAA 11 and it arrived that saturday, 4 days after release date

12. VishaL

VishaL OMFL Eagles / PMFL Seahawks

trying to get a copy before the 10th, but if not ill be one
    of the midnight guys

13. PepperNY

PepperNY Fear the Spear

I normally have a spot that gets the game a week early and sells it right away so we will see. Otherwise I will pick it up day of launch, no midnight release for me as I have work at 7am

14. bigox1337

bigox1337 Walk On

welcome back winny

15. wajomatik

wajomatik Magister De Puer De Vacca

I have had the last two on midnight but I will have to wait till around lunch time this year.

16. CHUNKNESS

CHUNKNESS Commissioner Quality Simulation Football

same. my confirmation actually said it would be on my doorstep on 8/10.

17. Claven

Claven OMFL-Redskins

I've already pre-ordered it and it will be at my house a few days after release, however I will be at the beach until the 20th so I won't be playing the game until the 21st or 22nd.

18. BRUCE80

BRUCE80 Let the dirt just shower over you..

Release day for me.

19. bigox1337

bigox1337 Walk On

i would take the beach over madden for a couple days too claven