When Creating your Golfer

Discussion in 'Rory McIlroy PGA TOUR Golf' started by Vlad, Mar 23, 2012.

1. Vlad

Vlad Inaugural Masters Champion

Featured Threads:
    If you played TW12 and still have the files on your hard drive,don't forget you can import a portion of your XP from last year and use it towards your new guy (or girlif thats your thing)!!!

It will save you some time when building up the CAG.The option to import should be somewhere in the creation process,but I'm not sure where,as I haven't seen the game.

2. JohnnyClutch

JohnnyClutch They only hear my truth

Cool. Good to see they did this again this year. I really like this concept and wish other games would do it as it rewards people who have supported the company and bought the previous version.

Plus since I don't have season ticket I wont be that far behind on my CAG.

3. Vlad

Featured Threads:
    Funniest part is after complaining for years for something like that 7/10 people forget to do it on the EA forums

4. StormJr

StormJr Walk On

And not just 7/10....7/10 Gamechangers. lol...You'd think they would know better!

5. thegman2.0

thegman2.0 Walk On

will make new golfer for the fun of it

Last edited: Mar 23, 2012
  6. Dub-ya

Dub-ya Walk On

As I'm currently downloading, and in my excitement, I didn't know where else to post this. But I'm curious, will we have the option of playing CC tournaments with other members if we choose, or will it be just like a daily or weekly online, where you have to go it alone?

7. SkinniePost

SkinniePost Walk On

Last I had heard Dub, since JCauthen kept asking for it.... Was that you still are playing alone in Daily or CC events this year. But maybe we will get a nice surprise.

8. Dub-ya

Dub-ya Walk On

10-4, just thought it'd be a nice "extra" if we could play our CC tourney's with a friend or two, or three.....

9. StormJr

StormJr Walk On

What would be cool, though, is if we got a bunch of people playing at the same time and did a party chat through XBOX Live.

• Like Like x 1
  10. Dub-ya

Dub-ya Walk On

Can't ya'll do party chat on XMB anyway.....I's confused becaue Xbox let me down....I went to the PS side....

11. BlyGilmore

BlyGilmore It's All In The Hips!

btw i didn't realize this until i was playing for a while. there's a nice set of "Season Preview" clubs available for your CAG that seem to be about the best you can have. I'm guessing they're a perk just for during this preview period so use em while you can.

12. StormJr

StormJr Walk On

I thought I saw that those are to keep. Special for the people who did the Season Ticket. I don't think they will go away with the retail version.

13. StormJr

StormJr Walk On

By the way...I missed the XP thing. LOL...but I just exited out and re-did my golfer and got it that time.

14. Vlad

Featured Threads:
    Unfortunately no cigar this year. You can always setup some matches/practice rounds but is just like playing in lice tournament except we control all the settings

15. Vlad

Featured Threads:
    Would you let Dub-ya and everyone else exactly where it is?!

16. StormJr

StormJr Walk On

It's right when you are putting your name in when you 'Create Your Golfer'. For the XBox you have to press the Y button. It shows it in the bottom right corner 'Import XP'.

• Like Like x 1
  17. Dub-ya

Dub-ya Walk On

Some how I missed it too......I was trying to make sure I paid extra careful attention......still missed it....

• Like Like x 1
  18. StormJr

StormJr Walk On

When I missed it, I knew right away, because as I was pressing the button to advance to the next screen I was looking straight at the button to press to IMport XP. LOLOLOL....It was like slow motion....NOOOOOOOOOO.... :)

19. Dominik

Dominik Walk On

So , how many XPs can be imported from TW12 ?

20. StormJr

StormJr Walk On

75,000. Enough to get your CAG to ~70 across the board.

21. Dominik

Dominik Walk On

Thanks for the very helpful info.

22. Vlad

Featured Threads:
    awesome!!!!

23. SkinniePost

SkinniePost Walk On

I had to start from scratch, haha... I think I average about 50 something currently, a ways to go still...

24. Vlad

Featured Threads:
    BTW here is my process for the long time of gameface:

Accounting for the fact mine and a lot of other girlfriends/wives will be neglected in the coming week on Tuesday I will:

Pick up the game at 9:01
    Fire it up as soon as I get home
    Play till 6 PM,when my girlfriend gets home from work.
    Start the game face creation process (which can't be modified after the CAG is made) at 6:30
    After I start this I will take my girlfriend for a very nice dinner including champagne,flowers and other perks
    This will allow for sufficient time (including possible extracurricular activities ) for the long gameface creating process,while making my gf happy,which equals WINNING!

• Like Like x 1
  25. Dominik

Dominik Walk On

Are you sure about that ?
    My plan was to start my career asap and would take care of the game face process later.