When do we plan on starting the OD???

Discussion in 'The Tradition' started by jms493, Jul 13, 2009.

1. jms493

jms493 Veteran Member

When do we plan on starting the OD???

I guess we are waiting on rosters.

July 20th?
    or
    July 26th?

I am on Vacation 18th - 25th. We have an internet connection at the beach house so I am hoping I can log on.

Should we start out on All American?? I am voting yes. Since it seems that Heisman kind of blurs the player ratings I think we do AA and adjust the sliders as much as possible. If they actually do anything.

In the end we will kill the computer on both so I am voting we just play on AA so we can have have the player ratings actually mean anything.

2. BRUCE80

BRUCE80 Let the dirt just shower over you..

I agree lets start on AA and go from there. I think our start date is in direct relationship to the named roster file.

3. jfosh

jfosh Super

I agree with you both of you guys about starting out on AA. We can adjust the sliders from there, the patch has already been submitted to MS that fixes the sliders.

I would think that a named roster file will be ready by the end of the week.

4. Hellisan

Hellisan Schemin 'em up

Does anybody know if DJ Rhude is gonna be back for the start?

Just curious, I haven't seen him on AT ALL.

5. JrRawlins

JrRawlins People hate me cause they aint me...

i spoke with him briefly right after his surgery... but i havent heard from him in weeks..... we got someone who knows where he stays at droppin by his crib tomorrow if he doesnt pop up before then to make sure everything is good...... so i will let you know guys once i find out...

6. Mogriffjr

Mogriffjr Walk On

Featured Threads:
    I haven't heard from rhude...i gotta really call him tomorrow...he hasn't responded to me since shortly after his surgery...honestly i'm worried at this point.