When joining the clan and how we play as a clan...

Discussion in 'TSO: PS3 Clan' started by natedawg212000, Nov 13, 2010.

1. natedawg212000

natedawg212000 New Orleans Saints

Jul 29, 2009
    When you want to join the clan, please simply add the tag '*TSO' and then please add me 'notmadatcha' as a friend. You also need to ask mustang and claven, whos tags you can find in the sign up thread.

When we play, this is the way it's been working so far. We have a TSO Chat that I send invites too. When you want to play with the clan are as a clan, all parties involved go to the chat and send a message saying that a clan match is wanting to be started. Normally when I start a clan match I'll post in chat and send out a message to everyone. I then fire it up and send out game invites and then we pick a type of game and go play.

It's been a ton of fun so far. TSO has some really strong players. We, as we grow, will get into some ladder matches and other stuff. We can play up to 12 on big maps or up to 6 on small maps. Please also try and get a BT of some sort because we need to work as a team and communicate.

When you select the match type after all parties have been invited and have joined, you must make sure that all of them get over to the actual match. If some don't make it you simply 'leave with clan' and then resend invites and try again.

Happy Hunting fellas.