1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

when we advancing to week 7

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by voltool16, Aug 9, 2011.

1. voltool16

voltool16 Walk On

didnt see posted anywhere, thanks.

2. Cimmy24

Cimmy24 Candy Ass Self

I'm on vacation this week and had HackGolfer advance the league for me so he may not have posted the schedule. I also noticed we lost another member and are really thin. I will continue to plug away with advances, but realize I really can't do anything until I get back Sunday.

3. Christian Lentz

Christian Lentz Walk On

We are advanced and we are putting together a nice class but IJ is a pain in the ass as usual!

4. Cimmy24

Cimmy24 Candy Ass Self

What week are we on? Someone text me, 5702285330. If it has been on week 6 for a few days and it is ready I will have someone advance for us.

5. voltool16

voltool16 Walk On

we have been on week 6 since saturday. people still havent finished. dont know what the holdup is.

6. IJGator

IJGator Walk On

Just wait until this week. I'm going to collect a huge recruiting bounty! Good news for the rest of the league, I'm out of scholarships.

7. Christian Lentz

Christian Lentz Walk On

Didn't know we advanced till Tuesday and yesterday I was tied up. My game will be done tonight.

IJ, I am in the same boat, 5 soft commits last week and got one instant on this week of calls. I think we have 13 ships available so we are closing in on our max also. I know you it me for that CB last week.

8. thebouncer24

thebouncer24 Cheese Like MG

damn I'm way behind on this recruiting. I have nothing :(