When Week's Work is done, make sure there is a green dot next to your name

Discussion in 'The Tradition' started by Hellisan, Oct 27, 2010.

1. Hellisan

Hellisan Schemin 'em up

I know that I have asked this a few times before but it just isn't getting through so let me try again. I don't know what the reason is that people aren't using all their recruiting time. I guess they don't need anymore players that is their choice. However... If you don't use it all, then after you are done playing and done recruiting... Click ready to advance. Please.

The email updates and all that stuff simply do not work right if you don't do this.

At some point if my messages remain ineffectual I'm gonna have to do something mean like throw out your game before I advance. I mean it's pretty simple what I'm asking.

2. jms493

jms493 Veteran Member

Hard Advances FTW..:mad:

3. Hellisan

Hellisan Schemin 'em up

love the new "taking a shit" angry smiley

4. Blaza

Blaza In Arsene Wenger I Trust

5. jms493

jms493 Veteran Member

6. Blaza

Blaza In Arsene Wenger I Trust

I lost it bro...i lost it...:(

7. Hellisan

Hellisan Schemin 'em up

The first time I ask something I promise, it's never mean. It's the 4th, 5th, and up times that I start to have an attitude. I really don't even mean to have an attitude, I just don't know what else to do. It's like talking to a wall in here sometimes.

8. Hellisan

Hellisan Schemin 'em up

Hotrod: Thanks bro, I really appreciate it. I still got TWO GUYS that didn't do this .... TWO ! I'm honestly at a loss for words.

Is there some kind of recruiting advantage if you keep a few minutes on the clock? What's going on here...

9. jfosh

jfosh Super

I will definitely make sure to do this...btw if its time to advance and I'm not green by all means advance the show must go on.

10. jms493

jms493 Veteran Member

what really sux now is that if we go away for a while we cant even do our recruiting.

• Like Like x 1