When you beat someone, and they don't say "good game"...

Discussion in 'Locker Room' started by Basis4aDay56, Apr 3, 2009.

1. Basis4aDay56

Basis4aDay56 Walk On

When you beat someone, and they don't say "good game"...

One of the biggest pussy moves ever. Even if you hate the other person, feel like you were wronged, or are really angry, why would you not at least say "gg"? To me, that is a big sign of disrespect.

Scenario: Played a guy in another OD who was ranked #8 in the land and was 9-2, all set to go to a BCS game should he get by me. I was ranked #22 and at 8-3, the season was pretty much over. He whooped me pretty good on his field last season, and we were playing at my stadium. Neck-and-neck the whole way, it took 3 overtimes to decide. I ended up winning because I stuffed him on a QB sneak on 4th and goal from the 1 -- apparently it CAN be stopped!

But, I sent him "epic battle, gg man", and got nothing in return. No class. He also was using his 94 speed HB2 as his fullback in the I formation, power and "spread". He also tried running the play clock down to zero every play with 5 minutes left in the game.

No matter when I have lost in real sports, or video games, I have always at least said good game -- whether I felt it or not. The bottom line is that there is someone across from you (or on the other side of the TV screen in these cases) that is trying just as hard to win as you are.

End of my rant. That shit gets at me.

2. Colemanchu

Colemanchu GOAT SPLITTER

Now you own that fool! GG man.

3. Mogriffjr

Mogriffjr Walk On

Featured Threads:
    lmao what's even worse is that he got stopped using the QB sneak...LMAO

that'll teach em a lesson.

4. Basis4aDay56

Basis4aDay56 Walk On

Hahahaha I guess this thread title should probably say "When you beat someone by stuffing their QB sneak..." -- on 4th and goal from the 1 to keep the game alive, do they head right to the bar? :D

First QB sneak I have ever stopped, and it couldn't have come at a better time.

5. Colemanchu

Colemanchu GOAT SPLITTER

Just think about how pissed that guy was when you stuffed him. He's thinking automatic I got this one and bam! Everything he thought was true in the universe comes crashing down as you stop the QB sneak.

6. Hova

Hova Live Action. YiYiYi!

lmao wow, what an epic fail.

7. Mogriffjr

Mogriffjr Walk On

Featured Threads:
    I loathe the QB sneak...wack, wack, wack...

8. jkhaalis991

jkhaalis991 Back in The Deuce...been gone too long.

The QB sneak is cheesy. Also if he is putting his 94 speed HB in at FB thats cheesy. You should report it.

9. Basis4aDay56

Basis4aDay56 Walk On

I completely agree about both of those things. I didn't run any QB sneaks, and I even paused the game and said something to him about his "fullback". He defended his use of it and didn't change it. I am not going to bring it up though, it would almost be like throwing salt in the wound. Being able to beat someone that was doing both of those things is all the more gratifying!

I know in the OFFL the QB sneak is banned, and I would like to see it banned in other leagues, but I just will not run it out of principle.

10. Hova

Hova Live Action. YiYiYi!

Ya same here, i never run it online or in any other league

11. PK55

PK55 Rabid Football Fan

You're right Basis, they should at least give you the gg...cmon

BUT, think about it this way, it's almost as good as when you're playing against your buddy, dueling it out on the sofa, BAM!!! 4th and 1 QB sneak gets stuffed, and then out of nowhere dude hits the reset/power button....lol...

Used to happen all the time and we took that as the ultimate victory...seriously, you crumbled this dudes cookies so badly he can't even speak about it...lol...NICE WIN...

12. JCspartan2

JCspartan2 Sparty Party

Basis I still think you should report that. QB sneak is banned, he did it anyway, and he illegally moved a player to fullback. Both are hardcore cheesing moves. You are a classy dude and I understand why you want to just let it go, but if it were me I'd report it. One of my biggest peeves in this game is when someone plays a player out of position, especially something ridiculous like what this guy apparently did. Props to you for winning anyway though, sounds like an arm pit wetter of a game haha.

Anyways, I am literally on my way out the door for motown and the final four. I also met TJ Duckett last night, he was an incredibly nice dude. Just thought I'd throw that out there.

13. Shaun Mason

Shaun Mason Somebody you used to know.

Featured Threads:
    I don't think Basis's game was in this league.

TJ Ducket? Is he a big dude?

14. RynoAid

RynoAid ..

if it was a Tradition League, i would like more info...

15. jkhaalis991

jkhaalis991 Back in The Deuce...been gone too long.

Basis was the game in any of the leagues here? I know QB sneak is banned from TTIII & I haven't seen it used in TTII in the 7 seasons we been playing.

16. Basis4aDay56

Basis4aDay56 Walk On

No, this is on a different site -- EVERYONE HERE IS SAFE!! :D

17. Drifterbub

Drifterbub Help me hide a body?

Featured Threads:
    Lol, Ryno can now re-holster his six shooter.

Easy Sheriff.

18. Juggernautblitz

Juggernautblitz Carbon glutton

JC - have fun in Detroit and good luck to Michigan State on Monday. I love Izzo and what he has done with that team but they are going to have to bring their big boy game against Carolina. When they are on they are sick. State may want to suit up Magic for that one.