Where are all the Southern Division boys?

Discussion in 'The Dirty Dozen' started by DirtycashDylan, Jul 5, 2010.

1. DirtycashDylan

DirtycashDylan I came here to scheme and chew bubblegum...

Where are all the Southern Division boys?

besides Snoopy. Some of you haven't said a word in here other than "Sign me up, I'll take X team". You'll be expected to post game scores and summaries every week so you might think about getting used to posting.

2. DirtycashDylan

I just updated the rule book.

11. Be active on the forum.
    - You are required to post the scores of your game in the appropriate week's thread. These dynasties are what you make of them. They're a lot more fun when everybody jumps in with both feet.

It was already an understood site-wide rule but I thought I'd make it official.

3. briosu99

briosu99 6* Team Killer

I know I'm just on the waiting list at this point, but the more talk I see about the league, the more excited I am to get NCAA 11, get a team, and get started! One week to release day...

4. xtreme snoopy

xtreme snoopy H4Y - Ragin' Cajuns

Everyone is scared of the whoopin UL-Lafayette Ragin' Cajuns are gonna be giving the league this year

5. Legacy

Legacy Walk On

[YOUTUBE]JxdLkvGwUcM[/YOUTUBE]

I hope my game speaks for itself.

6. DirtycashDylan

your game says 'one dimensional' and 'QB spy' :)

7. JQwon13

JQwon13 Walk On

It's going to be sad how bad I bitch slap all of you. I'll try to give you a few free ones...

8. priestmvp

priestmvp FOOTBALL!!!!

Well personally I can't exactly talk trash as I don't even know much about playing NCAA football. The recently released demo has been the most exposure I've had to playing it and haven't been able to get to the point where I'm excited about my UAB squad yet lol. So a little quiet here at the moment.

9. DirtycashDylan

The only thing you'll be bitch slapping is our balls with your chin as we repeatedly skull fuck you on the field. You won't be starting out with Robert Griffin III this year, mofo.

Duuuh Duh...Duuuuuh Duh...Duh Duh...Duh Duh...Duh Duh...(the sound of the sharks circling you)

This next year will probably be a learning experience for you. You'll learn how to recruit and WHO to recruit by trial and error. Just stick with it and it'll pay off in the end, but you picked the right dynasty imo-high risk but high reward.

10. TheCrumbIsHere

TheCrumbIsHere Walk On

Do not worry, once the season starts I will become much more active and will do exactly as is expected. Last couple weeks, I've been keeping busy catching up on some errands back home.

Besides, it's sort of hard to do a lot of discussion now before the season begins as I'm still learning about what I'm inheriting.

11. chriscringle95

chriscringle95 Walk On

I have been super busy the last two weeks with work and a friends wedding. My apologies.

I will have the game after midnight tomorrow(WalMart).

After that I will start whipping Arkansas State into shape for what will hopefully be a run at the Sun Belt Championship during the OD.