where are we now?

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by natedawg212000, Sep 27, 2010.

1. natedawg212000

natedawg212000 New Orleans Saints

where are we now?

where do we currently stand with all the crap from this weekend? we have to (i have to) updates these links and what not because stuff is totally messed up and confusing the mess out of people.

2. natedawg212000

Looks like we are in the process of filling the 2 open teams.

I am talking with dave about the board position. I really dont want to ever burn winuvas out again so i'd rather let me be as he is.

we need to clean up our rules and stickes and all that stuff so things are easier for newbies to grasp a hold of. Even i can't find things that i need as a refresher.

we need to updated our owners list and waiting list - bad.

we need to discuss win's cap suggestions.

we need to look into possibly swapping back to a points system or how we can make our system easier to understand.

we need to post the new system somewhere because it never got recorded except in my one post about the new plan right before we started playing. i guess that would fall under the clean up part of this thread.

we are staying at AM for the season. I already had posted that but jeremy and i have been missing each other a lot lately and he may not have read that. either way its all good, but we are staying with AM until the offseason. i dont want any knee jerk reactions either way and this seems to be like such a big deal breaker to everyone that i want to play it slow.

what else?

3. Big D

Big D Walk On

Just going through and updating the rule book and such to reflect the changes we've made to owner swaps, position changes, etc.

4. Jeremy

Jeremy The ONLY 2 time OMFL CHampion!!!!

we still have 2 AFC teams to fill unless they have been done recently

5. Big D

Big D Walk On

Correct. Check out the 'Suggestions for New Owners' thread for more info.

6. Winuvas

Winuvas OMFL Jets

I can bump up the feedback portion of the cap suggestions thread. We have to seriously look at all of them hardcore, and make some tough decisions on it.

I can tinker with the cap all day long, and like I said before, about 60% of the feedback is positive about it. But simplification is our biggest priority.

7. natedawg212000

i agree - so lets do it. win if we can't get the board on board with these suggestions then lets you and i get it hammered out. this is dragging on way too long.

8. Winuvas

Winuvas OMFL Jets

No problem. You know how I roll. lol

9. natedawg212000

lets talk win, bumping for myself.

10. Emmdotfrisk

Emmdotfrisk Working half days on my days off.

What do you think needs simplification?

11. natedawg212000

the whole cap situation. we are discussing it in other thread that win has going, but i think locking modifiers and using the chart we have now would be a much simpler addition than what we currently have now.

12. Winuvas

Winuvas OMFL Jets

Once I get a figure on how modifiers can stay locked, I'll get in here and give the full out proposal.